4.0 out of 5 stars nice looking watch
at first I wasn't sure if I would like it, but it's smart looking, the band though not my style. I changed the band now it's great looking. it took awhile to get here, but not as long as they said. make no mistake this watch is more for cosmetic looks than quality.
Published 8 months ago by MrToaste

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok!!
the face was bigger than I anticipated. To set the time is difficult to pull out the stem. With hands being the same color as the numbers it takes a longer look to determine the time.
Published 21 months ago by Barron Delaney

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok!!, March 20, 2013
This review is from: YouYouPifa® Sport Style Black Dial Leather Strap Men's Quartz Wrist Watch (Orange) (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch band only adjustable for hippos, January 6, 2014
Unless your wrist is freaking enormous, you'll have t make your own holes in the paper watchband. It may be dirt cheap, but even so, if you can't ever use or wear it, it's a ripoff. Don't waste your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool-looking watch, February 26, 2014
For the price, is a cool watch that tells the time. The complications are non-functional, just painted on the face, but I wouldn't really use them if they worked. I like the big watch look, so I like it. I was able to adjust the time with no issues. The screw-on stem cover is also just for looks; it doesn't keep any water out. The button is also just for looks; it doesn't do anything except let water in. I expect that the non-SS base metal will start corroding due to skin salts after some wear, but will not be very noticeable against the black finish. The cheap-o band is too large, I had to drill a couple of extra holes so it would fit my wrist.

Update: The watch works fine when it is sitting on the counter, but when I wear it, it unexpectedly stops from time to time; replacing the battery did not help. I talked the Youyoupifa people into sending me another one, but that one came with the minute hand loose from its spindle. I'll have to take it apart and see if I can reattach it. Pretty poorly made, but only $7. Usually you get what you pay for.

Update 2: I was able to get the minute hand back on the replacement watch and found that the problem with the original watch was that the crown was screwed too far onto the stem. Now I have two watches that work fine and I get compliments on the looks.

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price it's okay, August 7, 2013
Amazon Customer (Canberra, Australia) - See all my reviews
Its not a bad watch for the price. Nice to wear, looks good, but know it will probably not wear well

4.0 out of 5 stars nice looking watch, April 20, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a piece a junk, April 8, 2013
Come on, it has great pictures and a lot od photo shop job, this item than came from CHINA is just a piece a Junk, do not buy it.

3.0 out of 5 stars cool for the price, May 31, 2014
great to match a look but not an everyday wear as expected. However it gets the job done and at that price you can get one for every day of the week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
excelente producto

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh to the power of 10, May 12, 2014
So, since Amazon didn't like one of my honest and earnest reviews, you will never get another good review from me ever again.
BUT, I will however, write this paragraph each time just to waste your time.
See, unlike you, I'm doing this in my FREE time.
Enjoy pole smokers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never to order again, January 30, 2014
Watch the main work, but the face of other's fake
But will not be returned because there is no time to that troublesome
Never to order again