Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: YouYouPifa® Sport Style Black Dial Leather Strap Men's Quartz Wrist Watch (White)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 6, 2015
This is an early review ... I've only had the watch a month or two. This is a very inexpensive watch, so I don't have high expectations for its longevity. Here are my early impressions: The watch is quite large - you need to have a big wrist to wear this one. Shirt cuffs will hang up on it. All the dials except the hour and minute hands are fake as are any side-mounted buttons. (the selling description acknowledges this). The leather band is very nice fitting and comfortable. Biggest drawback - and this is a showstopper - the hour and minute hands are the same size and weight as the hour markings. This makes it hard to tell what time it is with a quick glance. Not obvious from the product photo. So I occasionally wear this watch for its fashion, but I would not buy another for that reason.
on April 16, 2013
I love this watch it has the big face keeps time well i like how u set the time by unscrewing the cap on the side an there is a little pin under that to set the time
on September 1, 2014
The Inner dials do not work, they are there simply as decoration. By the time it had arrived to my house, which was more than a week late, the second hand fell off. I am a thin guy, but I thought that this watch would fit. I look like I am trying to fit a heavy weight championship belt onto my wrist. The face of the watch is so large that it covers my wrist entirely.
In retrospect, it would be great for someone with a little more meat on their bones.
on January 13, 2015
This watch is purely for style. If you enjoy large face watches it is for you. There are no bells and whistles. It provides accurate time but is obviously not a high quality device but for under $10 I think it serves it's purpose as an everyday walk around item. It will attract attention because of its size. It appears decently sturdy but only time will tell (pun).
on July 23, 2015
Piece of junk. Light weight plastic, that does not work. Skip on this watch. There are some decent watches for under $10 but this is not one of them. They don't offer returns either, even if it's broke.
on June 20, 2013
I only give it a 3 because a couple of screws came out 2 days after i got it but it's still a nice piece and i like wearing it
on December 28, 2012
much to big for a normal man's wrist. mostly for extra large wrists or arms. much bigger than it appears in pics
on October 7, 2013
Not a Timex...but they're still ticking after nearly a month. I had some issues with two other watches from this company...they reshipped the replacements from CHINA via FedEx 3-day (l paid for it originally) YouyouPifa customer service Department (Ms. Candy) gets 5 Stars ***** from me... She was great!! Watches are good for accesorizing...Not every single day usages. But all-n-all...I'm happy.
on May 28, 2016
I wouldn't buy this watch,it didn't work properly when I received it,couldn't set time at all,chronograph didn't work,& Amazon says I couldn't return it!! The only reason they got 1 star is because I couldn't give them no stars
on July 12, 2014
It's a bit big, and kinda loose in some places. It's not the worst watch, it's still nice. However it isn't the greatest.