Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on November 1, 2013
Cheap, beautiful and tottaly worth it. I love watches and although going cheap isn't recommended with watches I take the risk with these. I don't really care about how long they last because I just wear them when I'm going out and I want to wear designs that are rarely seen. The watch is a little loud (big and shiny) but interesting enough to comment on. I knew shipping took awhile so I ordered all the ones I was interested in to save time and the cost far outweigh any problem I would have. I'd recommend them to people with the knowledge that they shouldn't expect them to last that long but are totally worth it.
on February 10, 2014
I really like the way the watch looks and fits. It is very eye-catching and the face is unique. The face is large, but I think it looks more sporty than dressy. I probably would have given more stars if I had received the color I ordered. I ordered a black watch, but received a brown watch. I really, really, really wanted a black watch. But since this was not an Amazon Prime order, I will have to pay international postage. At this point, it isn't worth it. I've learned my lesson. Don't order unless its Amazon Prime. It just isn't worth it if you want to return/exchange an order.
on October 16, 2013
This watch is awesome. I love the price and the look. If it were more expensive I wouldn't have boughten it, but it is definitely priced just right. Thank you.

Took along time to get though-but it was shipped internationally so it wasn't a surprise.

Definitely worth the wait.
on April 18, 2014
The watch is nice looking and sturdy, a different look w/ some style. For the price I would highly recommend it.
I wear it quite often& thus far it has kept the time well. I have noticed the caseing is turning some so I would not advise
wearing in inclimate weather.
on November 17, 2013
This is another beautiful but different watch. If you like things different and you don't like to see other people wearing the same product, then you should order from youyoupifa.
on January 30, 2014
Received similar model but not exactly the one shown here. The body is a different color, wrist straps are brown as well as the watch faces. Doesn't look too bad but definitely not the colors that I was expecting. watch has nice weight to it and looks sturdy enough. But for the price, it wasn't a bad purchase. I would have rated this higher if it wasn't for the bait and switch.
on November 24, 2014
Nice style lasted longer than my other youyoupifa watches. I try not to wear their watches too often because they are fragile, but definitely nice conversation peices. and stylish for the price.
on March 6, 2014
This watch arrived in one week. The watch looks great, keeps perfect time for a month now. I would reccomend this watch, although it is rather large. Every one who sees it, thinks it is cool.
on January 3, 2014
this watch is very nice ,I thought it was going to be a little smaller its about the size of a kenndy dollar and about four dollars thick.but in all its a very nice watch
on August 28, 2014
This watch is good for a toy... The watch looks like one big peace of plastic.. Looks really cheap. Unless you want to use it as a toy I dont recomend buying this item.