5.0 out of 5 stars love it
Published 16 months ago by dorian

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, Sturdy
The watch is nice looking and sturdy, a different look w/ some style. For the price I would highly recommend it.
I wear it quite often& thus far it has kept the time well. I have noticed the caseing is turning some so I would not advise
wearing in inclimate weather.
Published 10 months ago by Anthony R. Adams Sr.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, November 1, 2013
This review is from: YouYouPifa New Hours Luxury Style 2 Dial Stainless Steel Case Leather strap Quartz Watch (Black) (Watch)
Cheap, beautiful and tottaly worth it. I love watches and although going cheap isn't recommended with watches I take the risk with these. I don't really care about how long they last because I just wear them when I'm going out and I want to wear designs that are rarely seen. The watch is a little loud (big and shiny) but interesting enough to comment on. I knew shipping took awhile so I ordered all the ones I was interested in to save time and the cost far outweigh any problem I would have. I'd recommend them to people with the knowledge that they shouldn't expect them to last that long but are totally worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Youyoupifa New Hours Luxury Watch 2 Black Dial Stainless SteelQuartz Watch, November 17, 2013
This is another beautiful but different watch. If you like things different and you don't like to see other people wearing the same product, then you should order from youyoupifa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 16, 2013
This watch is awesome. I love the price and the look. If it were more expensive I wouldn't have boughten it, but it is definitely priced just right. Thank you.

Took along time to get though-but it was shipped internationally so it wasn't a surprise.

Definitely worth the wait.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, Sturdy, April 18, 2014
wearing in inclimate weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, March 6, 2014
Bob Bender (Riverview, fl USA) - See all my reviews
This watch arrived in one week. The watch looks great, keeps perfect time for a month now. I would reccomend this watch, although it is rather large. Every one who sees it, thinks it is cool.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Attractive Watch, February 10, 2014
CE (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
I really like the way the watch looks and fits. It is very eye-catching and the face is unique. The face is large, but I think it looks more sporty than dressy. I probably would have given more stars if I had received the color I ordered. I ordered a black watch, but received a brown watch. I really, really, really wanted a black watch. But since this was not an Amazon Prime order, I will have to pay international postage. At this point, it isn't worth it. I've learned my lesson. Don't order unless its Amazon Prime. It just isn't worth it if you want to return/exchange an order.

5.0 out of 5 stars the quality of this watch is very good, February 5, 2014
the quality of this watch is very good, the stainless steel is excellent, it loooks big, and i like that.

3.0 out of 5 stars not the same as listed, January 30, 2014
E. Villagomez (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Received similar model but not exactly the one shown here. The body is a different color, wrist straps are brown as well as the watch faces. Doesn't look too bad but definitely not the colors that I was expecting. watch has nice weight to it and looks sturdy enough. But for the price, it wasn't a bad purchase. I would have rated this higher if it wasn't for the bait and switch.

4.0 out of 5 stars watch, January 3, 2014
tommy grey (port chester ny) - See all my reviews
this watch is very nice ,I thought it was going to be a little smaller its about the size of a kenndy dollar and about four dollars thick.but in all its a very nice watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice style lasted longer than my other youyoupifa watches, November 24, 2014
James (California, CA) - See all my reviews
Nice style lasted longer than my other youyoupifa watches. I try not to wear their watches too often because they are fragile, but definitely nice conversation peices. and stylish for the price.