Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: YouYouPifa Men's Alloy Strap Wind Round Mechanical Watches (Silver Strap / Black Dial)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 20, 2014
Cool looking very cool watch. Always gets noticed. Looks very elegant and expensive. Keeps good time. Good quality. Only thing is that it need to be constantly rewinded. One winding doesn't even last 24 hours.
on January 20, 2014
This watch looks good, no doubt, but never worked from day one. Had a friend of mine who is a jeweler look at it and determined that there were too many faulty gears to work at all. Too costly to return even without insurance. Just a cheap piece from China.
I am from Las Vegas where everyday we are reminded that "you put your money down and take your chances". On this one, I lost.
on June 27, 2014
Great look,keeps time perfect and the price 13usd or 9.70euro!!! how can they made it for that price
if i have to give a few cons it is the metal strap,no secerity clasp and it is not a full automatic,but for that price you can't have everything,if you don't wear it it runs for about 34h and if you wear it about 44h
on April 6, 2014
One of the most beautiful watches I have ever owned. Nearly impossible to wind without cutting my fingers trying, and too difficult pulling the stem out to set the time. Otherwise, getting huge compliments from everyone.
on June 4, 2014
The seller was good i guess. The item came on time, but the watch I had gotten was complete junk. The band doesn't want to stay in place. It keeps unlatching itself, but I guess it doesn't need to if the watch itself won't stay on for more than an hour. I fully wind the watch to get it to start. About an hour later, I have to wind it again. The knob on it takes precision and strength of a god to get it to wind with ease. It can easy wind too far as well, breaking the watch in an instant. I do not recommend this product. I can't really send it back because the postage will cost me as much as the watch did in the first place. Though, the watch looks good, it's functionality is what I was looking for. The only really reason to get this watch is for cosplay, but not to keep time.
on May 22, 2014
When receiving this watch notice wrapping, well done. Had given it to friend. He gave great details and likes over the performance of the watch including dials. He hasn't seen a watch so beautiful as he describes it. Chrome finish band with the skeleton center piece in gold with the silver trim giving it an eye catcher and people giving compliments.
on January 8, 2015
these watches do not work at all when I received the watches they did not work an I hope to return them and get my money back as soon as possible for all 4 of the watches.
on August 25, 2015
My son LOVES it..I've bought a few on here that did not last a week...this one looks like a winner..very nice..plus AMAZON gives a warranty for 2 years you can't go wrong
on August 24, 2014
No directions, no nothing. It took almost a month tobarrive. I will be giving this time piece to my son
on December 7, 2014
Now I have two of these stylish timepieces! Do yourself a favor and get one of these quality watches.

See 1 answered question