4.0 out of 5 stars Aesthetics and Mechanics
This is a beautiful skeleton watch that is aesthetically pleasing with the detailing on the silver plates and the bold contrast of the blue hands. The clockwork inside, from the winding clutch to the constantly turning sweep wheel, is worth admiring and certainly keeps me entertained when I'm watching it before an appointment.

If you're a novice to automatic...
Published 13 months ago by M. Nilo

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for 5 minutes
For the price it is a nice looking watch. Upon opening the package I noticed 4 of the fake gems used as hour markers were missing. I knew that at some point they would jam up the inner workings of the watch and 5 minutes later, voila! I was right. Complete junk! In this case I didn't even get what I paid for. Lesson learned...
Published 9 months ago by jtt4chem

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for 5 minutes, February 11, 2014
This review is from: YouYouPifa Specials White Skeleton Dail Brown Leather Strap Automatic Mechanical Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Aesthetics and Mechanics, October 9, 2013

If you're a novice to automatic watches (meaning self-winding) like I was, it'll take time for you to get used to remembering to wind the watch once or twice a day. If you're prone to fidgeting, a manual wind watch is the thing for you as it'll give you something productively fiddly (as you are in no danger of overwinding).

I find that between the silver and the leather band, it offsets the "bling" factor of the bright gold and can be therefore worn casually. However, the straps proved too large and bulky for me (as a woman) and I ended up replacing the band with a gold bracelet that made the watch look too fancy for casual outings, but it's good for work, evening outings, and more formal occasions.

This doesn't have the look of a traditional woman's watch, but if you do like a more masculine look with a delicate beauty brought on by the clockwork, this will be a good fit for you, especially if you appreciate a full round face. But be warned it is fairly large. I have a slender wrist so it covers the entire width of my wrist and sits pretty high on top. However, I did get this watch with the intent that it be noticeable, so it only adds to its appeal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, February 3, 2014
Watch is everything the site said it was. Even though it took longer than advertised for it to arrive. It definitely was worth the waite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile, very interesting, January 18, 2014
The watch is great, especially for the price. The skeleton look is very impressive, along with the engravings. I think the blue hands really make the time piece because of the contrast it makes with the silver and gold. Personally, winding it is not a problem and it gives me something to do whilst waiting.

It can be worn to all sorts of occasions, from casual to formal. It is quite big, so it's sure to get some attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this watch because I liked the "look" of the watch, September 4, 2014
I bought this watch because I liked the "look" of the watch, and I didn't have a watch that was gold toned with a brown leather band. I figured for 15 bucks, I'd take a chance. I've had it now for a little over a month, and so far, I'm glad I bought it. After reading other reviews, I'll state the obvious. It is an automatic watch. It will stop running if you don't wear it. It's supposed to, your hand movement powers the watch. It's not extremely accurate, most automatics aren't, but it's not bad. It maybe will lose/gain a minute or two in a 24 hr period. For a $15 watch, I really can't complain. I don't wear it everyday, but I have worn it several times, and have gotten more compliments on it than some of my more expensive timepieces. People are always surprised when I tell them how much I paid! So, I guess ill sum it up by saying it isn't a "high end" Swiss timepiece, but for $15 it's a pretty cool watch. I'd buy again if it last a couple of years or so.

1.0 out of 5 stars A JOKE... Don't buy, January 17, 2014
Kathryn (213 Leatherwood Lake Road) - See all my reviews
JUNK... I bought it as a Christmas Gift for my son. We tried to get it to work and it didn't. We contacted the company and they replied back and told us that it was "Self" winding. We just need to wear it and it would start working... Nope... I has not.

5.0 out of 5 stars A most excellent timepeice., December 28, 2013
This watch is one of my favorite in a small collection of 16 watches,it is truly a beautiful work of art.you get more than you pay for as far as I am concerned.

5.0 out of 5 stars really styles, December 24, 2013
Its really gives you a good styles to you and it looks really good and feels good too and cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty and splendor and accuracy, May 31, 2014
I wish you a design that is very magnificence and extremely ergonomic design that makes you feel happy when you wear it amazing hour

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 15, 2014