Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-24 of 24 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 27, 2007 6:19:33 PM PST
Last edited by the author on May 6, 2008 5:16:45 PM PDT
Nate Strauss says:
I am 14 and i love to read but don't like Sci Fi Books. I really like The Lighning thief

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2008 6:00:35 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Aug 23, 2010 12:19:07 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 3, 2008 2:16:19 PM PST
molly says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2008 9:22:02 AM PDT
D. Pearson says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2008 1:21:43 PM PDT
J. Tise says:
Try the Fablehaven series and Chasing Vermeer, and The Wright Three. Those are my favorite books. But my ULTIMATE favorite is what you already read. Percy Jackson and The Olympians are my FAVORITE EVER! You have good taste. I hope I helped.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2008 1:35:17 PM PDT
Nate Strauss says:
thanks ive never heard of fablehaven. ill check it out

In reply to an earlier post on May 5, 2008 8:41:07 PM PDT
I'm a Mom says:
Nate,
I don't know if you're still checking this message board but my son, who is 12, says you will love the Pendragon series if you like the Olympians. He says the main character in Pendragon is a lot like Percy Jackson.

In reply to an earlier post on May 6, 2008 3:49:47 AM PDT
Nate Strauss says:
Hi thank you so much for that suggestion.
Those books sound good and i will definitely check them out soon.
It looks like your son is a fan of Percy. Did you know the 4th book comes out today.
I am very excited

In reply to an earlier post on May 6, 2008 3:51:28 AM PDT
Nate Strauss says:
Thanks i know i already replyed to this but i wanted to know if you knew about the third chasing vermeer book. its called the calder game and so far it is very good.

In reply to an earlier post on May 6, 2008 10:11:03 AM PDT
I'm a Mom says:
Hi Nate,

Yes, my son is excited about book 4 also and has talked me into stopping at the bookstore on the way home from school today! I have a feeling he'll be up late tonight--reading. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on May 6, 2008 5:12:34 PM PDT
Nate Strauss says:
Ya i got it also. actually we had to buy two because my sister didnt want to wait. Has your son read the chasing vermeer series? There are 3 books in it. Chasing Vermeer, The Wright 3, and The Calder Game. I love the series and i try to talk other people into trying it.

In reply to an earlier post on May 6, 2008 5:42:37 PM PDT
J. Tise says:
Yeah I'm trying to get my dad to drive me to the bookstore after my scout meeting to get The Battle of the Labyrinth and The Mysterious Benedict Society. I hope I can get him to do that! I REALLY want those two books. i don't have the Calder Game yet, but I also REALLY want that.

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2008 10:37:04 AM PDT
Tracey says:
Nate,
I have read the first one (Chasing Vermeer), and I plan on reading the second one (I have read bits while in the book store). I really like this type of interactive story. I didn't know about the third book. I will look for that one too. Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2008 6:07:16 PM PDT
Nate Strauss says:
your welcome. i love to help people and inspire them to read all kinds of good books that i have been lucky enough to read

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 18, 2008 6:43:56 AM PDT
R. Miller says:
I am an author and am writing in that genre. You might want to check it out - the work is getting raving reviews.
http://www.robmilerstories.com
http://www.lulu.com/robmillerstories

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 18, 2008 3:41:48 PM PDT
Nate Strauss says:
wow i checked out ur website and it looks great. are your books in local libraries because i would like to check them out. they look great.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2008 12:11:47 PM PDT
R. Miller says:
Try The Listeners by Rob Miller. Quite good stuff.

http://www.robmillerstories.com

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2009 9:43:27 PM PST
Rach says:
I don;t know if you're still lookin for stuff to read but...you might like: the 39 clues books, the name of this book is secret, Inkheart/spell/death, maybe the Artemis Fowl books, The Supernaturalist, Eragon...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2009 9:43:28 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 26, 2009 9:43:50 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2009 9:41:33 AM PST
K. jacobs says:
twilight. keys to the kingdom. inkheart. the true meaning of sheckday.narnia.the lord of the rings. maximum ride.
are u interested in adult books too?or just young adult?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2009 12:01:13 PM PST
Nate Strauss says:
im interested in any interesting books so if those would be adults i would definitely check them out

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2009 9:28:16 PM PST
Annie S says:
I'm a Jr Hi teacher and these series are popular in my classroom: Artemis Fowl, Ranger's Apprentice, Charlie Bone, and Alex Rider. Have fun!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 31, 2009 9:13:17 PM PST
K. jacobs says:
do you just want fantisy?and are you ok with books with drugs sex and violance?

Posted on Nov 21, 2011 10:00:18 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 21, 2011 2:23:39 PM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  24
Initial post:  Nov 27, 2007
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about