5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect but at first confusing.
Published 1 month ago by cassie

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't know how to put the top on
how do you put the top on???its super long am I supposed to strap it a certain way or what?
Published 1 month ago by Jasmine Funn

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect but at first confusing., June 10, 2014
I saw this bathing suit at a boutique for about $50. I tried my luck in Amazon and saw it for $16. I ordered it ready to be skeptical but it was great!!! My hips are a size 42 but my bust is a 32. So one pieces barely every fit. This did my justice. I'm curvy and it hug every curve perfectly. I don't have lines in my butt because it's too tight. It sits right on. My boobs have an awesome lifted shape. My only issue was first taking it out the package I could not figure out the too for the life of me! My friend and I were in the bathroom for an hour figuring it out when finally I took the top apart and realized the original knot was wrong. ( I believe they knotted it a certain way so when you initially put it on you don't have to slide into all 4 /5 straps) So if you receive it and the top is difficult you should take it out the knot and slide it through again so you have a band that goes beneath your boob also. (Sounds confusing. I KNOW!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 1, 2014
Loving this, can't wait to wear it! I ordered the black and it fits pretty good! Size small fit me well I'm 5'3 with a 32b bust and 37 inch butt

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 28, 2014
Fits exactly like it should and looks exactly like the picture. I even got it before the expected delivery date.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute!, May 19, 2014
It fits pretty well. The torso area was a little ling for me but needle and thread can handle that. I'm 5'6 size 8 curvy and the large was perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, June 28, 2014
This bathing suit is GORGEOUS ! Looks EXACTLY as shown ! I was afraid to order based on some of the reviews i read - but im glad i didn't listen. some ppl complained about the top not fitting right but this fit my body PERFECTTTTT ! i am about 123 pounds I ordered a MEDIUM I am a Full C Cup and a little curvy on my bottom. 5 STARS ! i love FINEJO they are the best seller in china hands down. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEE.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!! Can't wait to wear it in Jamacia, July 3, 2014
I got a medium and it fits almost perfect. The bottom is a little tight because I am curvy but it stills looks really cute. I am 5'3, 130 lbs, 34C bra size and I think the L would have been perfect. None the less I am pleased with the swimsuit.

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't know how to put the top on, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Young Aloud STRAPPY ONE PIECE BIKINI SWIMSUIT (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Top half fits, bottom half makes me look like the michelin marshmallow guy., July 2, 2014
you get what you pay for.
honestly.
i think some people get better pieces than others, i think i got the short end of the stick.
the bathing suit itself is fine, its definitely not made for wide hips, but it is made for narrow waists. The top was fine and it was easy to figure out as far as how to get it on.

pros: it looks like the picture. quality is fine, like forever21 type deals. got here much faster than i expected. hides any belly chub.
cons: the straps are sewed on crooked, they are not even, the bottom half has straps the same size as the waist and you would think that ordering a large instead of a medium would have addressed this.

it was a cheap buy, so removing the straps and adding longer ones to fit my butt would not be an issue. itll be a fun craft i guess.

also, if you got a big butt: it isnt full coverage so a fair amount of cheek shows. i personally wear the itsy bikini bottoms from victorias secret and i dont like to hide all my butt because it just makes it look that much bigger and not appealing. if you dont like to show off anything, well look somewhere else because this is an attention grabbing swimsuit whether you like it or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like a beach babe!!!!, July 25, 2014
I am 5'7, 129 lbs. I ordered this in a medium,to make sure i had enough coverage for the boobies and booty. I tried mine on as soon as i got it and was immediately WOWED!!! It fit perfectly. After having three kids, i didn't just want to get on the old lady wagon and into a t-shirt and shorts on the beach. This said 'HELLO, still got it! Thank ya very much!' Gave it 5 stars! PS WOuld upload pics if i could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely LOVE it!, July 21, 2014
BUY IT!! I definitely recommend this seller! Not only was the shipping fast considering it is coming from China, but the quality of my swim suit is GREAT! This swim suit costs $50 on other websites.. You can not beat the price! I have nothing bad to say about it, I am totally in love with it and can't wait to show it off! I will most definitely buy from this seller again!

Young Aloud STRAPPY ONE PIECE BIKINI SWIMSUIT