Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Young Heroes Child's S.W.A.T. Team Costume, Large
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: Large|Color: Black|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on November 18, 2009
I bought this for Halloween and it was a huge hit w/ my son.
The vest with the velcro strips is a great idea. All
the "gizmos" that come w/ the costume adhere to the vest and
it even has a working flashlight .I had to exchange 1st costume b/c
it was too small. I suggest going up a size, because
as with most costumes, it runs small. Overall, very happy with
this purchase as he loves it and wears it like crazy.
on December 3, 2015
Make sure you order a size up. The only reason other than the size that I give this costume 3 Stars is due to the "accessories". They don't stay on. They were falling off the whole night he was trick or treating. Other than that he loved having a "real looking swat outfit"
review image review image
on October 9, 2013
My 8 year old son loved this costume. The removable pieces on the vest and the helmet were his favorite part. I may end up having to replace the velcro strips on a couple of the items since they are not very sticky but the velcro itself is good. Overall, great purchase for the price.
on December 20, 2012
I bought this costume for my son who loves police stuff. The product is cute but the vest acceseries kept falling off and wouldn't stick to vest because it was just double tape on them and not velcro. I would pass on this item
on January 25, 2016
I purchased this for my six year old for Halloween. He LOVED it. We are from Montana so you will definitely need to add some layers under the outfit if you live in a cold area. I purchased a size large for him to make sure there was plenty of room for additional clothing. This was the perfect size. The accessories are also great. He is still playing with and dressing up in this costume.
on November 20, 2012
This is cheap, but cheap in $ too! It was perfect for a night of trick or treating and now my son uses it to play in. Worth it!
on November 4, 2014
Its a cute costume, but came apart way too easily. The flashlight doesn't stay on the vest, it weighs too much. The hand cuffs broke immediatly. The cuff of the costume came unsewn and the velcro closure in the back also came undone. It would be a perfect costume, if constructed better. My son did love it, but was disappointed at the end of Halloween when everything came undone. Would recommend that if you make this purchase, only try it on to make sure it fits, and wear it once on Halloween, that way it can last through Trick or Treating!
on December 1, 2012
We got this as a Halloween costume for my 8 yr old son. He loved it and it fit great. My only problem with this is that after having it on for a short time the items started coming off the vest....the velcro was falling off the items. Luckily I had some extra velcro and just put some on all the items and they stayed on great.
on October 28, 2015
My 4 year old is 41 lbs and 43" tall. Small fit fine. But... the vest and helmet are very cheaply made. Will do for trick or treating after I add some reflective tape to the sleeves and legs. The accessories are loosely velcroed to the vest, so I'll have to re-engineer them to not fall off.
on November 23, 2014
I bought this costume for my six year old son for Halloween this year. This costume was pretty nice. The jumpsuit is thin bit held up, and he wore it around the house for three weeks before Halloween. The helmet and vest are cool and we still use them. The only reason I didn't give this five stars is because all the accessories kept falling off of the vest. The velcro wasn't very strong, so we ended up using duct tape to hold them on. It worked ok then. :-)