Young Justice Invasion: Season 2 Part 2 - Game of Illusions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The action, intrigue and thrills continue with Season Two Part Two of Young Justice! Watch as The Reach, spearheaded by the quick-talking Ambassador and backed by the muscle of Black Beetle, continues its manipulation of a trusting public while maintaining its shadowy maneuvering with The Light. Meanwhile, team members Robin, Blue Beetle and Impulse go undercover to investigate LexCorp and its newfound partnership with The Reach, the results of which could shift the balance of power forever. So report in for 10 all-new adventures, as the risks have never been greater and the conflicts never so far-reaching. The epic finale will shatter everything you know!]]>
Top Customer Reviews
11. Cornered - Despero attacks the Hall of Justice while members of the Team are moving out. Mal becomes the new Guardian, and Blue Beetle teaches the Justice League of his involvement in the coming apocalypse (from Impulse's time).
12. True Colors - Things get complicated with Aqualad's braindeath, while the Reach is being investigated by the Team. Bumblebee and Atom try to remove Blue Beetle's scarab, with no positive results. The Team meets the Green Beetle, a Martian who is in alleged control over his own scarab, and he's willing to help them.
13. The Fix - Miss Martian is kidnapped under the supervision of Black Manta, in hopes that she can mend Aqualad's broken mind. Green Beetle apparently helps Blue Beetle take control of his scarab, but not for long...
14. Runaways - Four teens earlier abducted by the Reach escape from a League base, and Blue Beetle sacrifices his identity to help them. Red Volcano (remember him?) attacks the base, looking for Amazo's body parts. Later, we meet yet another Beetle (this time he's Black), who teaches us all that...Green Beetle is evil! Remember how he helped Blue Beetle control his scarab? Well, the opposite actually happened.
15. War - When the alien Mongul pilots his planetoid Warworld (think the Death Star) to earth in hopes of stopping the Reach, the Team goes inside to investigate. Later, Blue Beetle takes out all of them (except for Arsenal).
16. Complications - Nightwing goes to the Warworld to find out about what happened, but Blue Beetle lies to him (aw, Blue!).Read more ›
The show is fantastic. It's a real shame it was canceled.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I miss this series and I've gotten my wife hooked on it. Its too bad they ended the series. It should have gone on for another season or two.Published 1 month ago by Don S. Satow
Great action and complex characters. Deserved another season at least.Published 2 months ago by jadesun33
I really liked this cartoon even though I'm an adult. I really was angry at cartoon network for dropping this. They said it was for lack of action figure sales. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer Alpha
SOOOOOOO disappointed with the end of this series! For two reasons - 1, they set up the next story arc at the end but never continued producing it. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Rider4Z
Exactly what was described and came exactly as promised right away! Would buy again without hesitation.Published 3 months ago by Joseph England
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Animation
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > All Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > Television
- Movies & TV > TV