Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Ring of Wind (Young Samurai, Book 7)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

76%
24%
Format: Paperback|Change

on July 12, 2012
This book is the seventh in series young Samurai. Jack Fletcher as usual is resourceful and brave. So are his friends. Missed Akiko this time. A twist in the end about the formidable Ninja adversary of Jack was good. I wonder when Jack will go home and see whether his sister is alive; each book starts with a letter that he writes but there is no reply.
Yes, eagerly awaiting the Ring of the Sky
on April 13, 2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and overall, the series is 5 stars. However, book 7 was all about pirates and these pirates are pretty brutal. I'm 38 and I felt the ruthless, unapologetic nature of the pirates was a bit over the top for a series that is meant for teenage boys.

That said, the story was great and the conclusion of book 8 is pretty awesome.
on March 3, 2012
Once again Chris Bradford writes an excellent book to add to the series, and I have to say, Young Samurai changed my life. From saving me from getting bored to just letting my imagination and reading skills run through. An excellent book.
review image review image
on September 7, 2012
Chris Bradford's depiction of ninjutsu in midevil japan is awesome! The martial arts philosophy and techniques are actual techniques in taijutsu, kenjutsu, and of course ninjutsu. He understands the true meaning of what it means to be a true warrior, Bushido.
on April 12, 2012
I cant get enough of Jack Fletcher! They need to quickly create more elements for Chris Bradford to write "Rings" about. One of my absolute favorite series to come out in a long, long time!
on October 29, 2013
i love these book i was hook from the very first book that came out and i can stop reading them they are so engaging.
on October 23, 2013
Really great book, I have read all the others in the series except for ring of sky and I'm about to start it
on April 6, 2012
The Ring of Wind is as perfect as its predecessors! Lots of action and passion. A story with heart, full of life lessons. Chris, as always, gives us an interesting point of view of every party involved in the story, and not to mention that it has samurais, ninjas, and pirates!! what else can we ask for?
on April 25, 2013
Told in the true tradition of honor and a zest to protect their own! The stories all are the same here too; but there is a difference in that the same code held for many generations.
Dr.C
on February 22, 2013
I was a little apprehensive about the pirates and thought it may be a bit of a stretch for the series. It turned out to be as exciting and realistic as the other books. We were quite pleased.