From the Back Cover
The Gym Bag Essential
Make the most of your workout: This 52-week fill-in book with detailed prompts helps you keep track of exercise, diet, and emotional well-being including:
- Previous night's sleep and morning mood
- Cardio workouts, with heart rate
- Strength day—your upper body & back, legs & abs
- What you ate, including snacks and booze
- Plus how you did with your relations with other people. Check one: amazing, not bad, shameful.
Throughout are tips and motivations from the authors, whose core message—70% of the decay and 50% of the illness associated with aging are entirely preventable
—has never been easier to put into practice.
About the Author
Henry S. Lodge, M.D., 49, a board-certified internist, is listed variously as “One of the Best Doctors in New York/America/the World.” He heads a 23-doctor practice in Manhattan and is a member of the clinical faculty at Columbia Medical School. Both authors are contributing experts to HealthCentral.com. They live in New York City.
CHRIS CROWLEY, 73, is a former litigator (Davis Polk & Wardwell) who retired in 1990 to ski, sail, bike, play tennis, cook, write these books, and take his passion for them on the road.