5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite baby shower gift!
I discovered Me Ra Koh a few years ago when I ordered her DVDs "Refuse to Say Cheese" and "Beyond the Green Box". I found that I loved her warm, informal style and was greatly encouraged to re-learn what I'd known about real photography.

How wonderful to find that her book has the same Me Ra character--a friendly, down-to-earth friend who comes alongside you...
Published on March 15, 2011 by TeacherAmy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you are a beginner
This book is ok, although I was expecting a bit more based on the great reviews. This is better for a beginner photographer with a point and shoot camera or someone who just got their firs dslr. For those people the book will be useful, since it has very simple instructions on how to get the shots.
I'm an intermediate photographer and I was looking for new ideas and...
Published 9 months ago by JJ

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, March 17, 2011
SuzyQ (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Baby in Pictures: The New Parents' Guide to Photographing Your Baby's First Year (Paperback)
If you want to great pictures of your baby and you only point and shoot this book will help you do that and even better, pave the way to using a digital SLR, with confidence. I wish this had come out sooner, but I'm glad it's here!

5.0 out of 5 stars She couldn't make it any easier!, March 17, 2011
Looking through this book...amazing! She has done everything! Taken away all the guess work! She is brilliant & can't believe how easy this will be to follow, even for a beginner photographer, and pro photographers can still learn from this jewel! So glad I found it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Book for Parents!, March 15, 2011
This book is great for beginning photographers and experienced photographers alike. Me Ra doen't just jump into photographing your baby but gives great tips and tricks for general photography (with examples). The best part, however, is how the book is broken down into the different stages in your child's first year beginning with 0-3 months.
My first born child is due in one week, and I can't wait to use Me Ra's book to capture the story of my child's life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for parents!!!, March 15, 2011
I pre-ordered this book and anxiously awaited it's arrival! It did not disappoint. The book is full of detail, tips and beautiful images. The step by steps and photo recipes look easy to follow. I cannot wait to try some of them out. This is a great book for parents as it helps you define the "must capture" pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars the gift that keeps on giving!, March 15, 2011
as a lifestyle photographer, I lllloooove this book for my mommy clients! I can't be there to follow their kiddos around every day....this book is the best tool I can give them to help capture great pics on their own.

If you have a baby on the way, a baby sleeping {hopefully} in your arms, a baby crawling at your feet, or need a fabulous baby shower/mother's day gift this book ROCKS it out of the park with great photo recipes, tips and tricks, and lots of love to help you capture the everyday moments of the babies in your life at every precious stage. LOVE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity at it best, March 15, 2011
If you have read any of MeRa Blog Posts, you already know that its like talking to a really good friend. So down to earth and just lovely. Well, her book is the same way. Beautiful images, simple words, simple recipes. She doesn't talk above or at you, she talks with you and really empowers you with the ability and confidence to take amazing pictures. Know her now, know her well. She is definately on your side and with this book, you will regret not getting a copy.
well done MeRa! You are super duper!!

5.0 out of 5 stars NO ONE can teach like Me Ra, March 15, 2011
If you want to take AMAZING photos of your baby then THIS is the book for YOU!!! I have had the opportunity to learn directly from Me Ra and my images have improved 100%...and I credit it to her! I have been following her blog for 2 years now and her style of writing is so easy to follow and helped me even put my camera on manual (gulp!). So even if you do get the opportunity to meet/learn from Me Ra directly I would say this is still the MUST HAVE book to take the best pictures of your baby's 1st yr. All my girlfriends with new babies coming will be getting a copy for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars ME RA STRIKES GOLD AGAIN!, March 15, 2011
I bought this book for my wife and it just arrived from AMAZON! It appears anything and everything Me Ra and Brian touch turn to gold! This was my second "Surprise" for my beautiful wife whom is trying to gain not only confidence in her photography bu start her own business. I figured sending her to Me Ra workshop would provide her with all she would need to build the confidence in taking photos. I was wrong yet again! Not only does Me Ra "Hit the nail on the head" with this beautifully illustrated book, but yet again she provides in a simple way for anybody to pick up a camera and take a photo that can capture a story and a memory for years. This is a must buy for any parent who has babies or for the "Amateur" who needs confidence in capture the "Perfect" moment. Cheers yet again to Me Ra! She is not just an inspiration to so many woman, but appears us guys as well! Refuse to say cheese!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book!, March 15, 2011
This book is awesome and perfect for documenting your babys first year. I cannot wait to put it to good use once baby gets here!

5.0 out of 5 stars hand holding..., March 15, 2011
This book holds your hand through the process of taking a photo. This book is for ANYONE who would like to take better photos, not just those with babies. If you want to have a better understanding of how to get a great photo this book will give you the tools you need. The technical side is explained in a way that makes you feel more in control of the outcome of a photograph.
Me Ra Koh has a way of writing that is easy to follow, and makes you feel like you are best friends just having a chat over coffee!

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›