Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 7, 2016
Great quick read with useable content and concepts. Met Jason in person he is an authentic dude. Truly cares about his ideas his readers and our success. Looking forward to the next book!
on December 31, 2015
If you're looking for career motivation and tools to assist, then this is definitely the book for you. Jason Womack "gets it" and is on a mission to help others with professional and personal growth and development. We all have opportunities for improvement and time to do so, whether we agree or not. If you're reading this review or Jason's book, then you've already made the first step. I encourage you to jump in and experience "your best YOU."
on December 19, 2015
This is a must read for anyone wanting to advance in their career or life. I am a college student transitioning into a young professional, and I recommend this book to ALL of my friends. Chapter 5 "Improvement and the Social Network: If You Want to Go Far, Fast, Go Together" is my favorite chapter, focusing on building "Team You" and how becoming better is working smarter through your network. It is a fast and interesting read that will help you re-evaluate the way you work.
on December 18, 2015
Great ideas on how to get better, several examples, and suggestions. Sometimes felt like there were areas that were repetitive. Plan to implement and practice what was shared and asses results.
on December 15, 2015
A book for anyone. Who doesn't want more time? A better quality of life and being able to accomplish goals that once seemed impossible are what this book has delivered for me. Great book for people who want MORE! Thank you Jason!
on December 15, 2015
No matter where you are on your journey, Jason gives you practical ways to look inward and define how you will move forward to make your Best Better. Time seems to me, the only constant in our lives and Jason has found a way to maximize tasks to insure you have the time to do what your passionate about. After meeting Jason and spending some time with him, its easy to see his passion and dedication for helping others. If you've often thought you need more time, start here and implement some time saving techniques.
on December 15, 2015
Your Best Just Got Better is a must read and must implement book. The concepts are mapped out and provide context for accomplishing more "Most Important Thing" things. Realizing that 15 minutes is equal to 1% of my day helped create focus with task, meetings, what I say yes to. In relationships, understanding there are 3 types of conversation and how to put them to use to improve communication...priceless!

This book is a must read for the team I am involved with and provides a great platform for collaboration, improvement and accomplishing bigger goals! If focus, clarity, and purpose are of interest to you, this book will support you, your team, your family. A real game changer!
on November 24, 2015
I found this to be mostly a rehash of previous motivational literature.
It was okay, if you haven't been reading up on the subject before this.
on October 1, 2015
I'm clearly in the minority here, as all of the reviews to this point are 4 or 5 stars. However, I didn't come away with any new revelations while reading this book. And I'm pretty sure the author pulled a shoulder muscle from patting himself on the back so often.
on August 27, 2015
This is not a book to read cover to cover.

This is a cornacopia of awesome by an awesome guy. I got this book at World Domination Summit, and anytime I need a Pick Me Up, I go and look at this.

The book is there to graze on anytime you need to.