Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Your Brain Health Lifestyle
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on April 2, 2016
After sustaining a head injury (brain injury) in 1985 and have gone on to some remarkable successes, I wanted to know what I was doing that helped and if I could do more. One of the many things that have happened in my life to support my brain recovery and health has been reading! The Lord has been good to me!
on January 6, 2012
This is an easy to read book on how the brain works and what helps it to work more effectively. Would recommend this for anyone in education or interested in learning more about how the brain functions. (I also heard the author present. Outstanding speaker.)