5.0 out of 5 stars A great guide that will save you time and money In Paris!, November 27, 2011
This review is from: Your Guide to Visit Paris for Free: Bonus: 8 paid activities you do not want to miss! (Paperback)
I brought a Your Guide to Visit Paris for Free to Paris with me in October 2011 and it was an indispensable guide to things to do in Paris. It was really nice to know what was free or inexpensive but there were other features of the book that I really appreciated: the larger size font made for easy reading while on the Metro or at night; the lists of things to do by arrondisement; and the comprehensive list of outdoor markets. I also liked that the book wasn't crammed with information like many guidebooks. It was elegantly organized and edited very carefullly so you got only the information you really need. I ended up carrying it in my purse wherever I went! Highly recommend for your next trip to Paris.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have for Anyone Planning a Trip to Paris, October 9, 2013
PhotoBuff "Pixsalot" (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This wonderful book, plus a nice Streetwise laminated map of Paris was all I needed to navigate through this beautiful city. Following the recommendations not only saved me time, but money as well. This is a must have for anyone planning to visit Paris. An additional emphasis for tourists...buy tickets to the Eiffel Tower on line, before leaving for Paris and you'll bypass a long line at the monument. Thank you Lydie!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Guide for Paris, August 30, 2012
My family and I referenced Lydie's book everyday on our trip to Paris this Summer (2012). We found it incredibly helpful and insightful. We loved all the insider tips, especially avoiding the line at the Louvre! Start reading before your trip for tips, i.e. purchasing tickets in advance. I bought my museum passes in advance thanks to Lydie's advice and didn't have to wait in line to do so once we were there. It was a wonderful resource. A MUST HAVE FOR ANYONE GOING TO PARIS!

$13.99 $12.59