Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

100%

on October 14, 2013
Thanks to Pandora I hear music that I like instantly and "Your Heart Is As Dark As Night" was an immediate purchase on amazon.com. Dark and sultry, I would not have ever heard of this artist if it were not for Pandora AND having amazon.com ready for download. I heard this on my k.d.lang channel or my LeAnne Rhimes channel.
on August 28, 2014
One of many new artists/songs I have discovered through the Norah Jones channel on Pandora Radio. There have been many of Melody's tracks featured, but this is definitely my favorite.
on February 24, 2015
Wow, does she have a fantastic and soothing voice. I'm not sure who originally wrote and sang this, but it sounds as classic and full of heart and soul as the original.
on September 6, 2012
Perfect song to hear after a break up - especially when the guy's a jerk ;) Either that, or if the one you're with just isn't the right one
on November 17, 2013
Just love the song, the vocals and the music, I would consider purchasing more of her music, I am just discovering this artist.
on September 18, 2014
Love the song and Melody Gardot. Will certainly look at her other songs.
on July 9, 2015
Love the smokey, sensual vocals. Very Burlesque.
on January 4, 2016
love this song
on January 30, 2013
I just love her voice, it has a haunting quality. I like the jazzy feel of the song. Will recommend to a friend