|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
• Offers an open-minded and universal overview that shows how couples of different faiths, cultures, and backgrounds can experience a truly successful journey to the altar and beyond
• Provides guidance that is relevant and invaluable to a growing number of people in our increasingly interfaith world
• Provides hundreds of ideas for harmoniously blending cultures and faiths, celebrating the relationship, creating a truly personalized and meaningful marriage event, and focusing on the couple's love and love story in their ceremony
• Documents ways to heal difficult family issues as well as encourage couples to follow their hearts—even when their families are not supportive
• The flexible, step-by-step approach can be utilized to create a wedding ceremony with rituals, prayers, and readings from different faiths and cultures, and for making the wedding ceremony a powerful personal tribute to love, the relationship, and to family
• Contains insights shared by brides and grooms, interviews and information from other attributed sources, as well as special contributions from Rev. Victor Fuhrman
• Presents exclusive materials designed by the author throughout more than a decade of experience in ministry
"You have found the love of your life and now it's time for the wedding. As you plan this sacred ceremony be sure to read Your Interfaith Wedding by Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway. Her wisdom, and years of expertise as a wedding officiant specializing in interdenominational weddings, will provide you with the words, prayers, and rituals that will honor the Bride, the Groom, and both families."(
Arielle Ford, author of The Soulmate Secret)
Needless to say, this book gave a ton of great advice, many great stories and lots of ideas for our wedding ceremony!!
Brockway's book seamlessly works with all religions and cultures to create a ceremony to embrace each spouse's individual faiths or traditions.
My best friend is getting married to a wonderful man of a different religion as well next year and I have already bought her this book.