Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 30, 2013
So, I got this song thinking we didn't have the C.D that it was in... oh well. Now I have it twice, which is fine because I absolutely love it. This version, I think, was the one that has him talking to the crowd a little bit, which can get a little bit distracting when you want uninterrupted music, but it's good. The song is great. One of the best bands ever.
on June 5, 2013
third days lead singer has a country style twang to his voice which sets them apart frim other christain groups.there songs are original and fresh, unlike so many groups that sound alike .your love oh lord is one of thier gteat songs.
on February 5, 2013
If you have not yet been exposed to there Christian Rock, hopefully you'll give it a whirl , there music is very faithful to the word & genuine
on April 1, 2014
Third Day has always been my favorite for quite awhile now, and they did not disappoint me. I would recommend this song to anyone!
on April 6, 2014
We love this song by Third Day and us it for worship at our church and bible study. Thanks to God.