There's a big difference between "making a living" and making a life. Do you spend more than you earn? Does making a living feel more like making a dying? Do you dislike your job but can't afford to leave it? Is money fragmenting your time, your relationships with family and friends? If so, Your Money or Your Life
is for you.
From this inspiring book, learn how to
- get out of debt and develop savings
- reorder material priorities and live well for less
- resolve inner conflicts between values and lifestyles
- convert problems into opportunities to learn new skills
- attain a wholeness of livelihood and lifestyle
- save the planet while saving money
- and much more
From Publishers Weekly
Based on their West Coast self-help seminars, the authors map a route to financial security through a prudent and environmentally friendly way of life. Author tour.
Copyright 1993 Reed Business Information, Inc.