5.0 out of 5 stars donald,donald,donald
This man is annoited. I love this cd very spiritual. I knew I would'nt be disappointed. Donald Lawrence always come thru. I would recommed this cd.
Published on August 13, 2011 by laflee

1.0 out of 5 stars no show cd
this is the same as the last review i order it 8/27/11 and I still don't have the CD
never again the music will be out dated by the time I receive it
Published on September 28, 2011 by tommy

5.0 out of 5 stars donald,donald,donald, August 13, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Anointed, August 17, 2011
This review is from: Yrm (Your Righteous Mind) (Audio CD)
I am also a huge fan of Donald Lawrence. His music is not only inspirational but speaks to the spirit man. Every song on this CD exemplifies words from heaven. You will enjoy this CD from beginning to end. "Second Wind" will encourage you to hold on to every promise that God has given you. "Not Making Sense, Making Faith" will strengthen your faith."Spiritual" and "The I Am Factor" remind you who you are and reinforces who God is. There is even a re-recording of one of my favorite artists, the late Bishop Walter Hawkins song, "When the Battle is Over."I can mention how each song will minister to you, but I do not have enough space. This CD is a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Donald is singing again!, August 9, 2011
I've heard ever mp3 sample to this album, and from what I hear, Lawrence did another great job in this one :) His previous album was flawless, and it looks like Company really know how to keep there game. I noticed Lawrence has once again put a kongo beat back ti his songs (namley, "When the Battle is over") I'm loving the choir sound to the group "Company" they sound more and more like a choir with every album. Not to mention Donald is singing...a LOT in this album. Thats great. This album is very blessed and you can clealy see God is being glorified.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably his best..., August 21, 2011
This review is from: Yrm (Your Righteous Mind) (Audio CD)
I would have to say, this is probably Donald Lawrence's best work so far. Usually his albums are good, but he has a few songs that I never really care for; the title track on this album might be the worst song - usually that is never the case! Well worth the purchase...

5.0 out of 5 stars He's literally trusting the WORD to do the work!, August 16, 2011
This review is from: Yrm (Your Righteous Mind) (Audio CD)
I remember when Thomas Whitfield left this world for heaven ... more recently, Walter Hawkins ... I thought, God, who's left to give us prolific inspiration and direction in spiritual song? The resounding answer is ... Donald Lawrence! I'm more than sure there are scores of good writers/musicians/singers, and time simply will not allow me to list them. However I want to single out a man who clearly displays genius in his gift to musically lead this generation of believers. His uniqueness in combining the "right" vocalist with the some of the most profound lyrical content (not to mention the slammin-est band!) ... is unparalleled! He even reached back and brought us the wonderful talent of Kim MacFarland. (Missed you Kim.) Anyone having experienced Donald's gift need not concern themselves with the completeness of this latest project. He has taken composition to an entirely new and exciting level! I still miss Thomas ... and Walter ... but they have obviously left their respective marks on this great man. When I think to highlight one particular cut on this latest CD, I realize that to single any one song out would do the complilation an injustice. It's masterfully done (as only Donald can do). Suffice it to say, it will not disappoint. I promise you! Donald Lawrence & Company has done it again ... It was well worth the wait. (Sidebar: Now if he would only produce a project for Bruce Parham ... wow...) :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Never seems to fail me, that Donald Lawrence :), August 9, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars RIGHTEOUS MINISTRY IN MUSIC!, September 24, 2014
This review is from: Yrm (Your Righteous Mind) (Audio CD)
This CD is not new, but it is to me and I think I found a treasure. I find myself singing "Your Righteous Mind" in the store, in my car, in the elevator at my job, and just standing in front of the sink doing the dishes. Track 2 is so soulful it reminds me of my youth (Spiritual Being Having a Natural Experience), and Tracks 5 and 6 (I Am) ministered to me as though I was in church hearing a sermon. Track 5 actually is a short sermon that I listen to over and over. Donald Lawrence & Company minister with songs that "stick to your ribs" and long after you have stopped playing the music, the message still resonates in your spirit. I give this CD 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Donald Lawrence always makes inspirational music, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Yrm (Your Righteous Mind) (Audio CD)
I enjoy anything that Donald Lawrence makes. Everytime, I listen to his music, I gain a new and different perspective on Gods word as well as feel encouraged and uplifted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Donald Lawrence at his best, November 12, 2013
Absolutely loved this album from top to bottom. Donald Lawrence is at his best here. The song Spiritual is my favorite and my next is the remake of the old Commissioned song Strange Land. Vocals on this project are superb and so is the overall sonic quality/mix.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Donald Does It Again, August 15, 2013
M. Jones (Baton Rouge, LA) - See all my reviews
In a word - Awesome!!! The anointing that this brother carries is second to none. Anything that he creates is always such a blessing.

Yrm (Your Righteous Mind)
Yrm (Your Righteous Mind) by Donald Lawrence (Audio CD - 2011)