Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 - Nintendo Wii U” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 78% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 - Nintendo Wii U
|Price:||$12.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$37.01 (74%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Whole Nine Yards - With 125 different workouts and 215 moves, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 delivers a massive array of activities.
- Your Personal Trainer - Create a personalized fitness program lasting up to four weeks, tailored to your current fitness level and preferences.
- Get Connected - With news feeds, online challenges, leaderboards, achievements, and friend competitions, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 sets a new technological standard in the Nintendo universe and leverages the unique features of the Wii U system.
- Join the Calorie-Fighter Community - Connect with the established Your Shape Center website and broader Your Shape community.
- Technology - Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 continues in the tradition of the franchise by offering the best-in-class workout technology including progress tracking, motivating online features, HD graphics, and beautifully animated virtual coaches.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
You start out with a video of people having fun with the game. While the video was your typical fluff piece with people who are a little too beautiful having a little too much fun, what struck me was the crisp, high definition video quality. This is not your grandfather's Wii.
You start by creating your profile. I've played many, many Wii fitness games, and by far this was the most pleasant profile creation I've ever done, as it's all done on the GamePad. So, for example, instead of clicking an eternity to get to my weight and age (which is always a very humbling process for me in both cases), I just had to swipe my finger to enter information about myself. You can also choose your fitness level: couch potato, aspiring gymnast, semi-professional, and Olympic legend. Not sure why they couldn't have just said "light, moderate, hard, and advanced", but I got the gist of it.
As much as I liked the setup process, there were already some less-than-optimal things. First, you can't use the Balance Board to input your weight, which is one of the things the Wii can do that no other system can do.Read more ›
Things I like:
- Lots of workouts available, from Abs to Zen. (Hee hee!)
- The medals keep things interesting. There are tons of them, and they give you another reason to push harder.
- The daily to-dos (3 a day) are great for people who need more motivation to get moving -- also great for people who like to check off and complete a list.
- The online community makes it possible to see friends' scores and beat them (which you are occasionally rewarded for).
- A diverse selection of activities that keeps you coming back for more!
Things I dislike (or don't care about):
- Dancing. If I want to dance, I'll dance to music without a game. I am not coordinated enough to follow many of the moves. Also, not a fan of the music selection. But this is my problem...hardly a reason to knock a star off the review.
- The fitness levels on this game are far too uneven. It should take more effort to level up. I'm already a Level 3, and I've only worked out for a couple of weeks.
- The scoring is messed up sometimes. One of my to-dos yesterday was "Get 90% in any Cardio workout -- I had to redo the same workouts for at least 2 hours just to get that 90% to-do completed.
Overall, I love this game. There are a few things I don't understand, but I would definitely recommend this game to someone looking to enter the video game fitness world =^-*=!
I have most of the fitness games out there and enjoy them, and really like some of the previous versions of this title from Ubisoft.
The workouts are very good, with music that's motivating and not annoying. There are a couple of hit singles with dance routines, some yoga, some kickboxing and some classic calisthenics.
On some of the movements, there was nothing I could do to get the game to register any score at all; I tried moving the sensor, switching from a Wii Remote to a Wii Remote Plus and even changing my height setting in the system. Other movements register with no problems. The game also features a nice "to do" list of three items for the day, giving extra coins for completing those activities. But yesterday, the activities on the "to do" list changed in the middle of my workout, even though I completed one (and got the coins for it). Understandable at midnight, but not mid-morning.
Great workout, but the ability to score correctly will disappoint.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great games. i am overweight and badly out of shape. this seems like a great way to start getting on trackPublished 1 month ago by G. Murray
For the $10 they are currently charging for this item, it is totally worth it. I feel like I got my money's worth after just a couple of days. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Julie Mitchell
I'm loving this workout game!! I get up every morning and get to it. I've already lost 4lbs this week!!!!Published 3 months ago by Terrian Berry