Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Your Shape Fitness Evolved - Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 50% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.98 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Your Shape Fitness Evolved - Xbox 360
|Price:||$22.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The game contains workouts included a martial arts class lead by celebrity trainer Michael George, and a special class by Michelle Bridges
- Player projection technology allowing the Kinect sensor peripheral to track over 1 million dots on your body
- The game comes with hundreds of exercises, players enjoy regular downloadable content releases to ensure you'll always have new and exciting workouts
- Burn calories, have fun and improve your fitness with the help of a personal trainer
- Feedback system that delivers precise feedback on every body part as you follow your coach's instructions and correct your form in real-time
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Your Shape Fitness Evolved is a fitness-simulation game for Xbox 360 that is designed to deliver a 3D, controller-free fitness simulation experience like no other. Built around the camera, depth sensors and multi-array microphone of the Microsoft Kinect sensor peripheral,* the game allows for real-time motion capture of the players movements, facial recognition and both voice and interactive menu commands. This combined with Ubisoft's Player Projection Technology, which enables the Kinect sensor to track up to a million data points on the player's body, results in low lag and total player immersion in what is destined to be the most challenging fitness-simulation game to date. Additional features include: in-game instructors, multiple exercise classes, workouts created by real experts, progress tracking and multiplayer support.
Fitness Has Evolved
Introducing Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, a revolutionary fitness game for Kinect on Xbox 360. Your Shape's proprietary player projection technology puts your body into the game for the ultimate experience. You'll control the game intuitively with your voice and body as you create your desired fitness experience. Choose a personal trainer to help you meet your specific fitness goals, take a Yoga or Martial Arts class, or play fun, family-friendly mini-games. As you exercise, you'll receive specific feedback on your every move, thanks to the game's real-time precise tracking system. Plus, as you exercise, you'll interact with captivating visual effects that respond to your movement and impact. Get ready to experience the evolution of fitness gaming.
The Kinect Sensor
Previously known as Project Natal, the Kinect sensor allows you can experience gaming like never before. Easy to use and fun for everyone, the Kinect sensor utilizes revolutionary full-body tracking to put you in the center of the fun. This amazing new technology allows the sensor to recognize your body and mirror your movements in the game, making you the controller. The sensor is compatible with every Xbox 360, features a color VGA motion camera (640x480 pixel resolution @30FPS), a depth camera (640x480 pixel resolution @30FPS) and an array of 4 microphones supporting single speaker voice recognition.
Key Game Features
- Player Projection Technology - Instead of the 16-dot tracking in other games, using the Kinect sensor peripheral Your Shape Fitness Evolved tracks over 1 million dots on your body, meaning better tracking, no lag, and 100% player engagement
- Fitness Your Way – How you burn calories, have fun, and improve your fitness level is up to you, whether you enlist the help of a personal trainer, take a class such as Yoga, Martial Arts, or Tai Chi, or get the family involved in fun mini-games like dancing, target practice and more
- Interactive Visual Effects - As you master the fitness moves, the game responds with fun and surprising visuals such as such as paint, water, light, fire, confetti that match your movement and impact
- Unprecedented Feedback System Fitness Evolved gives you precise feedback on your every body part as you follow your coach's instructions and will help you correct your form by adding guidelines to the screen so you know exactly where your arm or leg should be placed and you can see it in real-time
- Cutting-Edge Workouts Created by Fitness Experts - The game contains workouts included a martial arts class lead by Michael George, who has trained celebrities including Reese Witherspoon and P.Diddy, leads a Martial Arts class and a special weight loss class lead by Michelle Bridges, trainer for all 5 seasons on Australia's "The Biggest Loser"
- Track Your Progress and Share It Online - All of your stats are uploaded seamlessly online and can be shared with friends and family allowing you to create challenges among friends and help each other reach fitness goals
- Never Do the Same Workout Twice - The game comes with hundreds of exercises, plus, enjoy regular downloadable content releases to ensure you'll always have new and exciting workout routines to learn.
- Multiplayer Support - Challenge friends using Xbox LIVE multiplayer
Full-body 3D technology.
Your choice of fitness options.
Advanced feedback system.
Utilizes the Kinect sensor.
*Kinect sensor peripheral sold separately and required for play.
Top Customer Reviews
I can say that Your Shape has been successful at getting me moving again. It's a lot of fun, and there's a large variety of exercises to choose from. I started with the exercies disguised as gym games, which for us sedentary types is a good and fun way to start moving again. I then ventured to the Personal Training mode, and started following a routine for cardio and toning.
There are several things I like about Your Shape (besides being able to exercise in my own home). First, the games and exercises vary from very easy and good for beginners, to very advanced for people in good shape (most of which I haven't tried yet). Second, there is a wide variety of games and exercies to choose from at each level. Third, I like how it tracks your progress over time (by way of total calories burned, and by way of which levels you have passed and which levels you have unlocked by mastering easier levels). Fourth, it does a pretty good job of making sure you are doing the exercises correctly (or at least not horribly incorrectly) by virtue of the Kinect. And lastly, the graphics are pretty nice and clean.
I gave it 4 stars overall instead of 5 for fairly minor issues.Read more ›
I did the initial training, some of the toning exercises, and the first Zen class and can report that everything worked beautifully. And it kicked my butt today, so the intensity is definitely there. I like the feedback given by the motion detection - much more immediate and accurate than the Wii controllers seemed to be. As you move you see your image on screen moving and if there is any lag I don't see it. Doing the lunges for instance, it told me I was getting out of rhythm and was not doing the lunges completely. Using the onscreen trainer and my feedback I was able to correct quickly and see that if I dropped my knees a little bit more the onscreen trainer was happy with what I was doing.
I haven't gone very deep into the program, as I said before, but the range of exercises and number of different programs seems to put it will ahead of the Wii games I have played, and I have to admit I was getting VERY bored with the other programs, so also very glad to have something different to use.
Yesterday, I decided to try something different - as suggested by vocal prompt. I left my current routine, tried a new one; then decided to continue my old one. Low and behold: all my progress was gone! I had already completed 8 sessions in that routine and had only 4 to go, but now they've been erased to the outskirts of a blackhole and I'm left with 12 new sessions to start afresh. I felt like crying and my motivation dropped significantly. It is this small thing that is costing Your Shape its 5 star rating and going down to 3.
After this, I went and checked the very scarce manual in the cover and found nothing to guide me. This IS frustrating.
So, bottom line. After you choose a program like Cardio, Toning, Nice and Easy, etc...stick with it. Even if the routines get boring after a while, you change it once, all progress is lost and you'll have to start all over again. I hope Ubisoft can clear this up and give better instructions, but my fear is that from experience when game developers stay quiet or neglect to mention these kinds of things, it's because they know that there is a glitch. Most reviews on this page are from people just beginning or having the program just for one or two days, but I'm sure that given a few weeks of working with the title all will come back and change their point of view. Yet, my previous review still stands, so I leave it below for you to read.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great fitness program that takes you through a variety of exercises. I just wish I was more dedicated and used it more often!.Published 29 days ago by Gary K.
Got the game quickly and in great shape So 5stars to the seller but I don't like it much so far. Seems to be a whole lot of lower body exercises. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Joslyn Christy
Prepare to spend at least 30 minutes setting it up. You will have to provide a profile picture for storage on your device whether you want to or not. The program is very nagging. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ben Carter