Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Your Ultimate Personality Quiz: 500 Fun and Fascinating Questions-All About You! (Do You Know?)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 7, 2010
I love quizzes, but as usual the answers/deciphering of answers given are so broad and general, that in reality the quiz isn't worth the time to take. There were some that were relevant, to be fair, and it was a fun book as it was compact, colorful and easy to use... but if you are looking for serious evalution of yourself I would not suggest this quiz book. However, for something light and entertaining while you are waiting for your cookies to get out of the oven or picking up kids from school this is perfect!
on December 6, 2008
Entertaining and interesting! Dr. McCoy allow's unique insites while avoiding a lot of psycho-babble. I recommend it!
on November 16, 2008
I have many personality quiz books, so I guess at some point, Im bound to run into repitition. This one seems to have the same quizez that are included in the other books. If you dont have all the other books already, then you'll love this one.
on March 27, 2014
A fun book.
on January 8, 2009
I found this book to be delightfully refreshing. It's neat to check out your personality. In our adult lives when can still have fun! Good job!
on December 29, 2008
It was not as thorough a personality quiz as I expected, but it is, indeed, interesting.
on January 6, 2009
I was disappointed in this book. It just has the same stuff I already have in all my other books. Nothing new.
on October 9, 2010
This book is confusing and not really worth the money. Some quiz instructions say things like "Questions 1-6 answer y for yes and n for no, for questions 7-10 answer a or b." After the quiz it says "Give yourself one point for each matching answer" and then the list looks like this 1. no 2. yes 3. no 4. no 5. yes 6. b 7. a. 8. yes 9. b 10. b. It doesn't make sense.