Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: HardcoverChange

on July 19, 2012
This book takes biblical words (the word of God) and gives powerful prayer which enhances courage and confidence. I have sent this book to my children. I believe in claiming God's word and putting it to work in your life. I feel sure that John Osteen was filled with and influenced by the Spirit of God when writing this masterpiece. I am grateful that I was led to purchase it. It's a 5 star!
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 7, 2012
WOW!!What a title and it speaks the truth. Reading this book has brought an enlightment to my life that words can't express.I can truly say that my home has peace, my relationship is strong,my finance has turn to the better, my child is having an abundant life,all because I speak the word of GOD in my life through scriptures.I'm a witness that is does work.In the last month I purchased this book for my kindle.I tell you that every morning and evening I read a scripture where I left off or refer back to a highlighted area. You can't get enough of the book.

Thank You. May GOD BLESS the Osteen family.
on September 24, 2012
This is one of those books I can read over and over again. This is not a book I keep on my shelf after reading, it is always out on my desk and I pick it up frequently just to read a few pages. I am beginning to see myself as God sees me and realize that I am strong in the Lord. My favorite passage that I read over and over is "Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world." I loved this book so much I bought copies for others because I wanted to assure them of the truth that God will never leave us or forsake us. God's Word spoken out of our mouth, will create the changes we desire in our lives.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2012
Excellent Christian literature. Builds your faith and teaches one to trust God more and walk in his will and way. There is power in speaking the word.
on March 12, 2013
With all the negativeness in this world we make sure to feed our bodies but what about our SPIRIT. Joel Osteen is the only pastor i have come in contact with that trully feeds my spirit. His books and sermons are so inspirational and nurturing to the soul, this book puts a light bulb in your head and you ask yourself why have I been so negatigive with life. This book shows you how to speak promise and life in your home, business, for your family and especially for yourself. I will read it until I can memorize every word. This book was life changing for me.
on November 13, 2012
I was highly impressed with the amount of the word of God that was/is in this book. It is concise and wise...really makes you think. Excellent book.
on March 3, 2013
THIS BOOK IS REALLY A GREAT BOOK TO INSPIRE YOU TO SAY WHAT THE WORD SAYS. IT WILL MAKE YOUR FAITH STRONGER, WHEN YOU SEE THAT THE WORK IN YOUR MOUTH REALLY DOES WORK.
on April 9, 2013
Great book everyone should read and apply these principals to daily life. I recommend this if you want to change your mindset from negative to positive.
on January 31, 2013
Our tongues our hearts our prayers releases God's favor and goodness. Be honest with yourself seek God he will find you faster than you think.
on October 8, 2012
I must agree with another customer that left a review saying "every human being should read this book". There's no words to describe what this book can do to your life. It's like a veil is lifted and you see things in a whole different light. I plan to purchase a few of these to hand out to friends and family, because just merely trying to explain the content of this book and how it can affect your life to another person, is nothing compared than reading it yourself.

It is indeed a book I carry with me always and one to read over and over again.