Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

100%

on December 5, 2012
I was looking for something diferent to add to my Gospel Show Lineup, I am familiar with Francesca's work, and this song did not disappoint. A beautiful new take on Christmas Music delivered by a more than talented songstress - I definitely would recommend!!
on January 20, 2013
Francesca's 'You're Here' is so thoughfully beautiful, giving the listener a up close an personal view of the birth of Christ. Simply sweet in every way.
on December 3, 2012
I like this Francesca Battistelli her Christmas Music is emotionally satisfying and new to me. I'm glad I found her and listened to her music. Thanks
on December 11, 2012
The Song is GREAT, BEAUTIFUL and VERY Moving. Jesus birth from Mary's point of view. It makes you think. AWESOME!
on October 22, 2012
love this song. it is very uplifting and cheerful. I would recommend this song to friends. this is a newer song.
on February 12, 2013
I love all her song. All have a great store to tell. I will always get her songs. Her songs touch home.
on December 23, 2012
beautful i love it francesca battistelli sing beautful you will love it to . . . . . . .