Family SOS with Jo Frost 1 Season 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. If This Doesn't Work, It's Over The Quinn-Davises are a blended family divided against itself. The kids are acting out and the parents are on the cusp of divorce. Jo whips them into shape but when a child ends up in the hospital and another receives devastating news, will Jo be enough?
2. I Told You Not to Bring That ONE Thing Up! Life in the Mead Family is complete chaos, with constant screaming and yelling. The children are really feeling the effects and what is worse, Mom and Dad have a secret that is tearing them apart. Can Jo help them let go of the past and restore trust?
3. He's Scared of You, All the Children Are With an impatient dad, a mom who feels like a single parent and a son in trouble with the law - the Campos family is in distress. Mom will leave dad if he can't step up and Jo must force him to see the consequences of his actions on the entire family.
4. Finger Pointing and Blah, Blah, Blah! Kay and Mitch's children are out of control, lashing out in physical fights. The real issue is their relationship - Kay is the disciplinarian and Mitch acts more like one of the kids than a dad. Can Jo convince this family that change truly is possible?
5. You're NOT My Mother! Debbie and Larry have three adopted girls who are unruly and disrespectful. Mom doesn't believe in consequences. Dad feels the girls need boundaries but there are sensitivities regarding the adoption. Can Jo tackle the issue and instill needed discipline?
6. This Isn't Love. It's Disrespect Mom Crystale has a list of issues with her family. She can't forgive her long-time boyfriend for cheating, accept her daughter's sexuality or be affectionate to her sons. Everyone's on edge. Can Jo get through to Crystale and bring this family together?
This is another show giving us Supernanny, Jo Frost, doing what she does best! I loved her in Supernanny, and I find her as great and compelling as I always did in that show. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Jane Doyle
Though I prefer Jo as the "super nanny", she is still very good as a family counselor. I'd say this show is a bit more on the serious side than super nanny.Published 11 months ago by jaimeloo24