Youre Not Stupid! Get the Truth cuts through the rhetoric to get to the key facts about our current political situation.
This Brief on the Bush Presidency:
- Covers all the significant foreign and domestic issues.
- Makes an airtight case from the mainstream, patriotic viewpoint of American values that Bush & Co. seriously damage our interests as individuals and as a country.
- Carefully documented, very factual approach (883 references, 93-entry bibliography, index.)
- Value for money - attractively bound and priced.
- A good read, with meat on every page.
This is a good book for reference and summary. Issues are organized with simple narrative of the rhetoric and conflicting actions taken Bush Administration. Read morePublished on August 24, 2008 by Travellini
After reading Hare's review I do not have anything to add other than to say that this book is a wonderful compelemnt to "The Unauthorized Biography of George Bush" by Webster... Read morePublished on March 2, 2007 by Robert David STEELE Vivas
William Cox is a lawyer who specializes in criminal investigation. He currently serves as Senior Trial Deputy for the State Bar of California. Read morePublished on February 7, 2007 by William Hare
You're Not Stupid! Get The Truth: A Brief on the Bush Presidency is an unabashed wake up call to what President Bush and his "neocons" are doing to the country. Read morePublished on November 8, 2004 by Midwest Book Review