Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on October 27, 2013
My daughter enjoys the racquet for a year, it is very good for play and is very comfortable. I think it's the best racquet.
on September 12, 2014
Very good
on September 15, 2015
String tension was 55lbs. I play 58-60 lbs. No cover was included.
on January 21, 2015
I've been playing with this racket model for a while and wanted a matching back-up racket. The racket is exactly what I ordered, was delivered on the estimated delivery date, and was packaged nicely, so there was no damage. My only feedback is on the stringing. I wasn't expecting the racket to come strung, so when I opened it and it was strung, I was really excited. I could tell it wasn't the best string, but still... I figured I could get some practice and a few matches in with it before having it re-strung. About two games into playing with my new racket, I noticed the strings moving around a LOT. The bottom two rows were threaded incorrectly, so the strings weren't staying in place. I'm going to have to take the racket by the local tennis shop and have it restrung sooner than I thought! Still... the racket was a good deal, and is exactly what I had ordered. I'm still giving it five stars, but don't expect much from the stringing!
on September 6, 2015
My previous racquet is a the Head Youtek 3 star which I used for 5+ years and liked very much. However, I find that the lighter Head Youtek Graphene Instinct S racquet has a more desirable swing balance and weight, especially on my serve. The feel of control on my both my forehand & backhand groundstrokes, as well as volleys & overheads is also improved. I tried the Instinct PWR and didn't have the same positive results as I did with the Instinct S. It was an easy adjustment from my old Youtek racquet to this one. So far, three other women on my team have tried my racquet and gone out and bought one for themselves.
on March 25, 2015
At first, I thought it would be too light for any power. But, I've been pleasantly surprised.
on March 25, 2015
The racquet is good and improved my game a lot. Special thanks to JUST TENNIS for the free custom stringing, look forward to order tennis products from you.
on September 16, 2015
I really like my Instinct S racquet.
on February 16, 2013
This racquet was supposed to be pre-strung, but it wasn't. Everything else is as described, such as size, weight and color.