Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on December 14, 2015
Quality is terrible, this is not a real jersey, it is a replica! Long shipping from China, bad quality. I am pissed off because I needed this as a present and now have to shop elsewhere for this item and pay expedited shipping to get it on time. Even if you ask in the beginning to ship it faster, they will ignore you. Stay away.
on November 18, 2015
My son loves it! True to size and well made. Thank you
on February 4, 2016
This deal was too good to be true. The best thing about it was it shipped earlier than stated. We are very doubtful that this is authentic, as we compared to the many NFL Nike jerseys that we own. The quality is inferior at best. Stitching was irregular & not even straight, sizing was off-significantly smaller than the others the same size. Even the Nike swoosh(embroidered) was smaller! As this came from China it was not worth the hassle to even try to return(not sure it was even an option as no packing slip was enclosed.) My son gave it to a friend who didn't care about the quality or authenticity. Youth New York Giants Odell Beckham Jr. Nike Royal Blue Team Color Game JerseyWe will never buy from this seller again. Buyer beware!
on May 18, 2016
My 10yro Mini-Beckham Jr. is the coolest kid in school now. This Jersey is very high quality and definitely worth it!!! He says he's going to have it for the rest of his life. I think this Jersey would definitely hold up to that!!! He's a big 10 year old so probably won't be able to wear it in a couple of years. It's comfortable now!!!
review image
on December 30, 2015
Wow! Can't believe this got here in time for Xmas. It wasn't expected to be here until mid January--came the day before Xmas! Exactly what our son wanted.
on January 23, 2016
Fit fine, but took much longer than expected. Was planning on giving as a Christmas present and it came over a week after, and I purchased it December 3rd.
on January 5, 2016
Great quality. My son is a very tall 7 year old and the medium youth fits him great. Very authentic. It also makes him catch the ball better.
on January 3, 2016
The difference between a small and a medium is quite a bit. But jersey looks good
on January 8, 2016
Absolutely great product. My grandson hates to take it off.
on December 31, 2015
Great quality jersey. My son loves it.