5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as advertised
exactly as advertised, looks like a 50 $ watch but costs only a few bucks. I dont expect it to last decades, though. :-)
Published 9 months ago by urh

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage
Didn't work ,Period. All insides shaking around. You do get what you pay for and at 3or 4 bucks what do you expect. Not worth sending back. One star cos it actually looks nice.
Published 10 months ago by Harry B ,Woodlawn Bronx

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as advertised, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Youyoupifa Best Birthday Gift Fashion PU Leather Strap Quartz Wrist Watch (Brown) (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 6, 2014
Beautiful watch. The strap and the face feel light and delicate, cheap almost. Hopefully it lasts. First impression however, looks great, works well, and worth the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, October 23, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars took a long time for it to get here., June 18, 2014
longest wait yet for amazon. watch came and looked good. face bigger than I thought it would be. band is hard to put on. the clasp on the bottom needs to be wider. it is hard to put the leather thru. watch keeps good time so it does get 3 stars. nice for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute :), May 4, 2013
I didn't even know this was a man's watch until I looked at the bottom of the page and felt clueless, but I guess it could be unisex I use it all the time and people ask me where I got it from.I would recommend it for women too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing I was looking for, July 1, 2014
Exactly the look I was looking for met all my expectations. The only complaint I would have it that the strap is very stiff but other than that its perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, June 28, 2014
I love this watch! It is great for the price, works perfectly and matches with everything. I recommend getting this definitely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive looking, June 25, 2014
Great, cheap alternative to a nice dress watch. Looks like a much higher priced watch than it is. Strap is el cheapo leather that won't wear long however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an amazing watch!, June 22, 2014
It is scary how real this watch looks. I have gotten so many compliments and I really love it. I try to be careful with it because it seems like it wouldn't be super hard to break, but I would buy another one in a heartbeat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, May 21, 2014
Rather cheesy, but I have to say for the price it is a great value. It is a very good looking watch and works fine. I gave it to my boyfriend and finally decided to stop being cheap and buy a Skagen.

Rate and Discover Movies