Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 20, 2014
I could not wait to get this. When it finally arrived I was pretty disappointed. It is only about a inch wide. I was looking for something more normal pocket watch size but this is only maybe a third the size of a normal pocket watch. Still cute though and well worth the money.
on February 18, 2016
This product is better than the price you pay for it. However take note the watch is a lot smaller than expected. Although I had some issues with the shipping, I did contact the seller and they sent another post haste. This is an excellent buy in itself very long golden chain, the watch works great and has yet to stop working. The cover of the clock (opened) is made of plastic but a high quality of plastic. The cover is beautiful and makes an excellent quirky gift as well. Loved it, recommend it.
on December 15, 2013
When will I ever learn about these watches? My customers love them & I keep trying to avoid & steer them away, first you can't get them for weeks, then whem you do, the batteries have run dow & either they don'w work or the faces are sprung when you first open them..this time I AM DEFINITELY DONE & WILL NOT EVEN SHOW ONE IN MY SHOWCASE.....While they are lovely, the best part about them is the chain can be used for a vintage piece if some customer happens to want something custom done with one. Don't waste your money, even at such an inexpensive price.
on December 15, 2014
It look like the picture! It's beautiful it works and it's easy to set the time. I was glad to find that the clock is smaller then I thought it would be. It's beautiful and elegant. My worries were that it would be a bit clunky and hard to pair with an outfit but it beat my expectations :)
on July 12, 2015
Exactly as expected and very cute! I was very happy with buying this product and after having it for many months I can say that it holds up with constant use. The only complaint I have is that the button to open it is tinier than the picture and a bit hard to use.
on April 1, 2015
The chain isn't very good. The watch is alright though. Took over a month to be delivered. Good thing it wasn't expensive, or that I needed it for an occasion. I wouldn't buy another one, that's for sure.
on December 19, 2013
I ordered the full hunter and the bronze openwork design pocket watches from this seller. I've had them for a few weeks now and they both keep time very nicely so far. The chain is pretty long and sturdy, and overall I'm pleased with the quality for the low price of these watches.
on February 19, 2014
Description says the item is 36mm "diameter". Using a caliper, diameter of the body is 26.97 mm. Distance from bottom to the top of the winding knob is 36mm. This was going to be a gift to my son, but it is far too small to be a respectable pocket watch. This is a pendant.
on December 30, 2013
kindof smaller then i anticipated, but still very cute. i love the chain and i am very pleased with this product. my only complaint is that not all the holes are all the way through
on December 31, 2014
I love this necklace so much. It goes great with my outfits and its helpful when I want to know the time