Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on April 12, 2013
Got the watch today. It is beautiful, works well. The watch is slightly bigger than a quarter. The detail is wonderful. The shipping took awhile but can't really complain for free shipping. Will purchase again.
review image review image review image review image
on February 27, 2014
First of all, if you're looking for a large timepiece with a short chain, this is not the right item for you. This "pocketwatch" has a very long chain, about sweater-necklace length, and the clock is about the size of a quarter, give or take a couple millimeters. Luckily, I read a lot of reviews before buying this, so I knew what to expect and I loved it. It took about 20 days to get here, in the Midwestern United States, so not very long considering where it's from. My only complaint is that the back falls off occasionally when it bumps into something--considering how low it hangs, that happens a lot. But that's really nothing serious, and it doesn't make me like it any less. (To adjust the time, pull up on the pin until it clicks and turn it one way or the other until you've got the right hour and minute, and then push back down until it clicks again to make it go.) Overall, it's a very cute necklace, and I'll definitely buy another one.
on January 29, 2014
I just received today, ..... It's beautiful.... smaller than I expected, but the size is actually better than what I had expected.... I couldn't be more thrilled with it and it even came on it's own chain.... Thank you very much @}->--
on December 7, 2015
I really should have read the reviews before I purchased this, this watch is not pocket watch size. I did not realize how tiny the watch was. We visited Europe over the summer and my son purchased an actual pocket watch with the same engravings, but it was lost in transit. I thought this would work as a replacement.
on March 15, 2015
This is the second micro-watch I've bought and this, like the last one, is really quite stunning in appearance; everyone who sees it comments on how nice it looks. And despite its small size it keeps very accurate time. A jewelry accessory that also keeps time, what's not to love at the bargain price of just $5?
on August 12, 2015
It is the perfect size-smaller than most pocket watches- and the numbers on the clock easy to read. It really is a necklace, since it has a chain for wearing around the neck. I would have preferred a single chain like most pocket watches but I love it anyway.
on April 3, 2014
It took a while to get here but it arrived all in one place, beautifully made and just as pictured on a nice sized chain. My only complaint is that the watch arrived already running! I am assuming it was shipped running which means the battery has been running down for a while and I did not like that as when I have ordered other watches I have to pull a tab for it to run. For the price this is a very nice buy and I plan to purchase others with other designs.
on February 27, 2014
I was so excited when I ordered this necklace, but the very first time I wore it, it broke about halfway through the day. I've tried fixing it, but there's no way to get it reattached to the chain. Don't waste your money!
on January 21, 2014
I had read the reviews before i bought it and i was kinda doubting buying it. then i was just like really for 3 bucks, even if i hate it and it doesn't work i wouldn't have lost much. I am SOOOO glad i bought it!! looks great, works great and i will be buying others for family/friends! Very satisfied! came quick too!
on May 23, 2015
This is soooo lovely. The watch works and the hinge opens beautifully. One problem I had was the the top of the watch (which connects to the chain) broke off the second or third day I wore it. I think I'll probably try super gluing it back into its place.
Also, the shipping was slow.
But all things considered, I still think that it is beautiful and that I'd probably recommend it.