5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Design!
This watch is really interesting and definitely has the look of a superior quality watch. The packaging definitely protected these during shipping and was not too difficult to open.

Published 13 months ago by Chris Jones

It IS a very unique way of telling time, but I found it to be a little TOO unique. It look me a good 20-25 seconds each time I checked the watch to figure out what the time was, and half the time I was wrong. You'd think it'd be pretty simple, but I'm telling you...it's weird and hard to get used to.

The band is flat out strange, and very hard to get...
Published 5 months ago by Josiah J. Barlow

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Design!, August 11, 2013
This review is from: Youyoupifa New York Men's Business Stainless Steel Quartz Wrist Watch (Black) (Watch)

The steel on this watch is so shiny and the band is very sturdy. I also really like the way the dial reflects time as the circular effect is extremely interesting. I've received multiple compliments on this and am able to say that I have had great experiences with this watch and other watches from YouYouPifa.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, August 6, 2013
looks good you can tell time .came early , the only problem is that the band is to cheap otherwise its a nice peice

3.0 out of 5 stars The novelty of the face is it's best feature...but it becomes it's worst aspect., April 5, 2014

The band is flat out strange, and very hard to get buckled...it reminds me of a Skagen band, but without the user-friendliness. I wore it only a couple of days before it was decided that I just needed the practicality of being able to quickly determine the time and date on my wrist, and I went back to my old wristwatch.

This one sits on my desk, quietly and very weirdly telling the time. ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, March 3, 2014
I love this watch, I love the idea, and I love the price. However, the wrist band is very frustrating, as its also metal based and never stays under the other pieces of metal supposed to hold it down, so it's always out and gets in the way. It is for this reason I longer wear it regularly, but once I replace the strap, I imagine it will be my go-to watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed., January 31, 2014
Excellent looking watch case and well made. keeps very good time and easy to read once you get the hang of it. Only thing I didn't like is the band but changed that out for one I already had so no issues. Great deal for sure. Getting many compliments. Lastly please change the description on this. It says women in there and clearly this watch is a mens watch. Great work youyoupifa. I had a vintage jump hour that broke and this watch filled a void. lol.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool, October 20, 2013
How this watch looks and works is pretty nice. The band is a little too shiny and the clasp hurts the skin. I changed it to a nylon band. It's still pretty cool though. It keeps time well, but the hour and minute line up is a little bit off.. I bought it because of it's nice look, so I'm pretty satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby's Birthday Present, February 25, 2014
I bought this for my husband and he LOVE LOVE LOVES it! Really good price and awesome watch! Only thing is slow for the shipping but what do you expect when its coming across the sea :) great product thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Watches, February 18, 2014
Gave these watches at work for Christmas gifts. Co-workers are wearing them. They also come in blue, black and white dials.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Inexpensive Watch., November 17, 2013
From time to time I purchase an inexpensive raffle prize for a young mens' organization. These are just fun items , and I don't expect much in the way of quality. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at the look and heft of this item. It arrived quickly enough in excellent packaging, and was ticking when I opened the parcel. The numbers on mine line up perfectly, and it seems to be accurate after four days. Very stylish and quite large, I expect it to be a hit among the men. My wife loves it and wants to give some to our grandsons at Christmas. I just ordered four more.

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit cheap, February 18, 2014
it is a cheap watch, looks kinda good from far, bad closely, is fun though, good for a 15 year old.

Rate and Discover Movies