Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on August 11, 2013
This watch is really interesting and definitely has the look of a superior quality watch. The packaging definitely protected these during shipping and was not too difficult to open.

The steel on this watch is so shiny and the band is very sturdy. I also really like the way the dial reflects time as the circular effect is extremely interesting. I've received multiple compliments on this and am able to say that I have had great experiences with this watch and other watches from YouYouPifa.
on October 26, 2013
After a year of use I'm upgrading this product review from four stars to FIVE STARS based on price vs. value/design.

Pros:
Cool watch
Nice chrome feel
Band has a "woven" metal feel. Has proven durable.
Easy to read (for me)
Can't beat those prices
Easy to set time
Unisex, great shape for men and women.

Cons-
Might be difficult to read for some
Time will be off after a few weeks and you will need to keep resetting it
The strap comes loose constantly

Neutral (you decide)
Makes a light ticking noise. Might bother the lightest sleeper.

Overall: DAT PRICE. Cool watch, exceeded my expectations for durability and longevity.
review image review image
on April 5, 2014
It IS a very unique way of telling time, but I found it to be a little TOO unique. It look me a good 20-25 seconds each time I checked the watch to figure out what the time was, and half the time I was wrong. You'd think it'd be pretty simple, but I'm telling you...it's weird and hard to get used to.

The band is flat out strange, and very hard to get buckled...it reminds me of a Skagen band, but without the user-friendliness. I wore it only a couple of days before it was decided that I just needed the practicality of being able to quickly determine the time and date on my wrist, and I went back to my old wristwatch.

This one sits on my desk, quietly and very weirdly telling the time. ;)
on August 6, 2015
When I bought this watch I figured "Hey, $8 watch? I won't expect much but it looks cool..." and so I bought it, not quite sure if I'd end up with a keeper or not. Much my surprise this quickly became one of my favorite watches! First off it arrived sooner than expected: big plus! When I took it out of the box the glass had two spots on it, like someone had spilled a couple drops of milk that dried (this was a new watch so it couldn't have been that, just using an example), but that came off easy and the face is crystal clear now. Every time I look at my watch in front of other people they are drawn to it like a magnet. It's such a great conversation starter! I am a sucker for interesting watches and this one definitely got my attention! Would 100% buy it again!

Tip for reading the watch since some complained about it, just know that the lines on the minute dial are either a 2 and a half or a 7 and a half. So a little behind the line would either be 2 or 7 while a little after would be 3 or 8. I'd say for the first half hour it took like 10 seconds to read the watch but now a couple weeks later I can read this watch as fast as any normal one!
review image review image review image
on November 4, 2015
Be prepared to get stared at a lot. Everyone who sees this watch will want to look closer and find out more about it. A great conversation starter if you play your cards right. The watch is fun and surprisingly quite accurate. The band is classy, a little on the small side since it is designed as a unisex watch but will still fit an average sized man (I'm 6' 200 lbs.). Both strap holders are loose so there is the tendency for them to slip and the band will hang loose unless they both can be pushed above a latch hole. This watch literally came straight from China but the shipping was very quick considering the seller is not some big retailer located in an international city. The watch is inexpensive so go have some fun and purchase this for the entertainment value you will receive.
on March 3, 2014
I love this watch, I love the idea, and I love the price. However, the wrist band is very frustrating, as its also metal based and never stays under the other pieces of metal supposed to hold it down, so it's always out and gets in the way. It is for this reason I longer wear it regularly, but once I replace the strap, I imagine it will be my go-to watch.
on March 2, 2016
Well, so far so good. I haven't worn a wristwatch for over a decade, and decided to get this watch simply because of its unusual design.

It came quickly, and I wore it everyday for the next week in my excitement. It's a neat-looking watch. I have fairly hairy arms, so I swapped out the hair-pulling metal mesh wristband (which is fine, but a tad small) for a 22 mm leather band. It takes standard bands, and it was no trouble to switch the bands out myself with my eyeglass screwdriver. Looks good with the new band.

It was actually about five days before anyone noticed the watch. This is not a fault of the watch; rather it is the fault of the fact that people are oblivious to their surroundings. Once it was noticed, however, I had to hand the watch around the table so everyone could take a look at it, eliciting responses from "Cool," to "That would give me a headache." Everyone was very interested, though.

It's fun to watch the second dial spin around, and although it takes a few seconds to figure the time out, it's a watch that makes me feel a little cooler (yes, I DO realize that things don't actually make you cool, but they can make you feel that way, can't they?). It amuses me, and that's the real goal of the purchase.

It didn't cost much (the band cost more than the watch), and so far it does not seem to be losing or gaining time. I'm please, and may get another in another color scheme.
on December 19, 2015
I’ve been wearing this watch for about a week now, and I have to say, I really love it.

Though it looks complex, it’s actually very easy to read—just follow the red line, outside-to-inside.

At first I thought it might have been better if the dials rotated counter-clockwise so the time could be read from left-to-right, instead of right-to-left, but now I’ve changed my mind. If you’re right-handed and wear the watch on your left wrist, as most people do, then having the time on the right outermost edge means you can read it even if your sleeve partially obscures the face. Only the right half is necessary to read the time, so if your cuff covers the left half, it doesn’t matter, you can still see at a glance what time it is.

I love the band, the casing, the whole style of the watch. It really looks more expensive than it is. I love unusual things, so this is right up my alley. I’m a woman, average height, medium/large-frame, and the band fits comfortably on the second or third hole.

One negative: I wore a sweater today, and the watch snagged a little while I was getting dressed—I think the culprit was the piece that pokes through the hole on the band. My sweater didn’t rip or anything, but it’s something to be aware of. That little bugger’s sharp!

I won’t say it’s my favorite watch (that title goes to my Tissot) but it’s a close second. Runner-up to a Swiss watch worth several hundred more? Not too shabby.
on January 7, 2016
The watch is so original. I've never saw anything like it. The price was so low I figured I'd give it a shot. So far (I got the watch a couple of days ago) everything is great. The watch arrived in perfect condition, even though the packaging was sub-par at best. I took it out and set the time, which it has kept perfectly for the past few days. The build quality far surpasses the price. The strap looks amazing and is very functional. The only negative to the watch is that the strap tends to dig in to the wrist if worn semi-snug. This could be resolved by changing out the strap or simply wearing it not as tight. The stray is held in by the typical style of pin, so changing straps is very simple. The watch also has a small lip on the back of the case that allows for easy battery replacement. The case of the watch is not thin, but it is perfectly reasonable.
Telling time with the watch is not difficult, but it does require some practice. Just look across the red line and you'll figure it out. You will not find a better or more unique watch for this price. I know you may be skeptical, but at least try this watch. I would and will recommend this product. I just ordered two more watches from this company.
on December 5, 2015
Not worth the money. The watch is very light and the strap is short and I don't have a thick wrist. It is not even good for a younger person. All in all a cheep product and I would not advise wasting the money. The seller however delivered it on time and the packaging was OK