5.0 out of 5 stars good
Really interesting watch buy also cool its metal no plastic I like it alot and it not that expensive .
Published 11 months ago by Carlos Martir

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch face is baby/powder blue (very light)
Really a nice watch...and large (good thick crystal). Only negative to me was the face color...I thought it would be blue...but it is baby powder blue (very light). A darker blue would be easier to match with clothing. The mesh band is ok, but seems a bit mismatched with the watch face. Still like the item!
Published 6 months ago by Atari Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars good, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Youyoupifa New York Men's Business Stainless Steel Quartz Wrist Watch (Blue) (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat looking watch, but not even close to the same color as the picture., January 29, 2014
This watch is pretty neat, and unique. Unfortunately though, the color of the face is MUCH lighter blue than the picture....I would consider it almost a baby blue. I am a little disappointed as I was looking for something similar to the picture, but it still looks decent.

Also, I don't have huge wrists (7.25"), but the buckle is on the last hole to fit on me....so if you have wrists much bigger than mine, this may not fit.

Lastly, the case is a little more substantial than I was expecting, which was a nice suprise. Overall, I like it, and for six bucks, I can't really complain. I would have liked a color more true to the picture though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch face is baby/powder blue (very light), May 12, 2014
Atari Fan (North Carolina) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY cool watch, April 23, 2014
Everyone who sees it, loves it, until they try to read it.
Takes a moment of thought to figure out the time, but that's part of the fun.
Downside: Hours read OK, but the minutes are too small without my reading glasses, so it's "About 3:30"
No light, so mot much use at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome product, March 23, 2014
I like the whole thing, it is a little lower quality on the clasp, but the band, and the watch are both great

2.0 out of 5 stars fits a 4-year old wrist, June 25, 2014
Obviously not intended for wear by male adults. Sized extremely small so avoid if you have normal to large sized wrists. Looks nice though, too bad I can't wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars +A, February 17, 2014
Price worth’s, quality Ok, took little bit of time, but no problem, as I expected form far Asia. Still in functionality, I did recommend this product .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Very nice looking and efficient watch on hand

2.0 out of 5 stars fun while it lasted, July 10, 2014
its a great looking watch, with a great concept. the band is a little on the small side however the real problem is is stops working after a few months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014