5.0 out of 5 stars Youyoupifa Charming 3 dial Stainless Steel Quartz Watch
This watch was given to my son, and I receive 3 kisses because he loved this watch. It is different and beautiful. I love the product It was delivered on time. I have ordered before and from what I believe this is a company you can depend on.
Published 12 months ago by Brenda Raynor

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake watch dials
3 of the 5 dials on this watch are non-functioning. It was worth the money but still a little disappointing.
Published 9 months ago by Donald Counts

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Youyoupifa Charming 3 dial Stainless Steel Quartz Watch, November 17, 2013
This review is from: Youyoupifa Charming 3 Dial Stainless Steel Quartz Watch NBW0SD6444-BL3 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep getting comments and compliments on this timepiece!, November 22, 2013
This is a solid watch with a genuine leather band. I've gotten 5 unsolicited complements on it over the last few weeks. It has good weight and is of good quality ... especially considering the unbelievable price! This was a find.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake watch dials, January 31, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THE FUTURISTIC LOOK OF THIS WATCH!!!, March 17, 2014
I choose this rating because just from the look of this watch I was impressed. And I would recommend your company to all my friends and family members.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the look, March 23, 2014
It is my conversation piece when others see it. Most people say how different looking and then ask where did I get it..

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, December 20, 2013
2 stars because one of the (time Peices) works when it wants but looks nice tho I won't buy (cheap) watches no more

1.0 out of 5 stars confused, June 7, 2014
the problem of these watches is that they tend to get models that have not asked for this reason is cumbersome buying these cheap watches and the quality of them is pretty cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars I am now a Russian spy, April 24, 2014
Great watch...makes me feel like a pilot knowing my local time, destination time, and Greenich Mean Time.Must fly off to Moskow now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, March 6, 2014
It's a one of a kind piece. Construction is good and design is wonderful. A good time piece for a reasonable price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Different, December 29, 2013
All three watches keep good time. I use Mountain, London and Beijing for my time zones! Look for your own at Amazon!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›