Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on October 7, 2013
Received the watch today. It was smaller than I thought, slightly larger than a quarter, but I wasn't displeased. Works, was packaged well, and as nice as pictured.
on June 17, 2013
this was a great little watch. it is cute and works well and is definitely worth what I paid for it. thank you very much.
on October 28, 2013
Thankfully I received this in one piece and good shape. The clock works and is easily adjustable. I really didn't need to adjust it however because the time was correct when I received it. Even if the clock wasn't working I would still be very pleased with my purchase, because ths can be worn with an outfit and look great!

The built is thick and has impressed me...for this price.
on January 21, 2014
As i expected. it is lovely quartz watch, very tinny, looks like amulet :D
very adorable and useful. I will use it as necklace watch or pocket watch ;)
review image
on December 23, 2013
I got a bundle of these for my birthday party favors and i was afriad that they were going to get here and be broken. Well they were not they came and looked so pretty and the clocks works of everyone of them. The chain was longer then expected but i dont care because of the amount i like this product. NOTHING was broken and EVERYTHING is amazing! If you were having doubts, stop, cause you should buy this necklace.
on December 9, 2013
I ordered this for my best friend for her birthday and as soon as I got it, I was absolutely amazed! It's about the size of a quarter and super cute. The detailing in the cover is exactly as pictured. I am so pleased and would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes pocket watch necklaces or butterflies. Totally gorgeous and a sturdy little watch. Love it.
on April 18, 2013
Super cute and it works! Old fashioned with a new fashioned twist! It is exactly the kind of thing I like!
on January 29, 2014
Bought several of these as party favours for a vintage tea party theme and LOVE them. They are perfect and as pictured. They are small but since they are for young girls the size is perfect. A nice necklace. A bargain for the price.
on June 5, 2016
This is so pretty I love it. when it came I was thinking it was kind of small, then when I wore it for a few time then I figured out that bigger would be defiantly gaudy and also much heavier so I believe its just right. It's gorgeous and numbers are so clear! It's better in person. I took off my other watch, because this one means a lot! The butterfly symbols something precious to me. I love it! Be prepared how tiny it is but it's everything else I hoped for! The size is about the circumference of a quarter but thick as an average one! It's very unique and I LOVE IT.
on December 21, 2015
I didn't expect a lot due to the cheap price. Plus with item coming from overseas I thought it wouldn't arrive until after CHRISTmas. But the pocket watch necklace is beautiful. Even the chain is well made. The color looks like antique gold/bronze. The watch is well made & works great. The watch is about the size of a quarter. Please do not hesitate to buy one. I LOVE MINE! And it came before CHRISTmas. I may order a few more in the coming months and give them out as birthday gifts. Thank you seller. Much appreciated.
review image review image