4.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch
Attention grabber. It is big, but comfortable. I have a nice collection of watches of varying price. This watch is in my top 10 in rotation. The instructions are translated to broken English and not very helpful.
Lower right button toggles the hourly chime and alarm on or off.
Published 6 months ago by Dave T

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in Pieces
Published 2 months ago by Nate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Youyoupifa Hot Design High End Double Movement Multi-Function Black Strap Sport Watch NBW0HE5756-SS3 (Watch)
Lower right button toggles the hourly chime and alarm on or off.
The upper left is for the light. There are 2 other buttons that work similarly enough to a G-shock or timex, you shouldn't have a lot of trouble figuring it out.
When I first received the watch, I didn't think I'd like it. It has become a favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love their Watches, May 22, 2014
My husband is a watch nut....he loves them, the crazier looking the better. I have purchased a few from this seller and have always been happy with them. I give them a five star because they care about their customers. They are prompt with answering any questions you might have. I will keep purchasing them for my husband because they make him smile to see how crazy I can get. He gets a lot of compliments for his watches from here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, May 15, 2014
very stylish, and looks good on your wrist, many people ask about it and it also keeps great time thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Bang For Your Buck, May 3, 2014
Looks good. And it's unique. I get a lot of compliments. Great watch. If I had to buy this again I would.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch, digital display hard to read, March 22, 2014
Cool watch, interesting style, good deal for only $10. Instructions were a little hard to read, but setting the time and date is pretty easy. My only complaint is that the digital readout is hard to read, so most of the time you will probably be looking at the analog clock. However, the light function works really well in the dark, and you will have no problem reading the digital display when you press the light button. Overall I'm pretty satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 25, 2014
Oh I'm loving this watch! It's very unique i get all kinds of compliments about it ! I mean just sweet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, March 25, 2014
Great sport watch! Good quality for the price. I would recommend this for a nice everyday watch. I wear it at least twice a week

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight band, October 28, 2013
I love this watch, but the band is not long enough to be around my wrist in a comfortable manner. I will still enjoy the look.

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in Pieces, June 24, 2014
The band on one side was already broken, the pin supposed to hold it in place would not lock in. After a ton of fiddling, I felt the ends of the spring-loaded pin "click" into place. 5 minutes later as I am stepping into my car to go to work, the band snaps loose and falls on the floor, cracking the face of the watch. I now ave a watch broken in 2 places that I haven't even worn for 5 minutes yet. Yet to find out their replacement/warranty policy

EDIT: customer service handled me very well. Responded to the email in 20 minutes and are sending me a free replacement and a small gift, plus I keep the old one. Well played. Hope the new watch works. All in all not bad

2nd EDIT: It has been more than 3 weeks and the replacement is not here, who here likes to wait months for a product? And these are nowhere near water resistant. Any water will certainly mess them up

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, May 30, 2014
Great watch very neat and stylish a lot of compliments so far. Can't go anywhere without someone noticing my new watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›