Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 22, 2013
For the price, this watch can't really be beat. The watch has tons of character for 7 dollars. Unfortunately for me, I can't really wear it. The case is pretty big and I have small wrists, I don't think i can pull it off as part of my look. But, that's my bad, the size is clearly listed in the description. I'm just glad I made the mistake on this watch rather than blowing my money on a similar sized watch that costs much more and probably looks less interesting.

The picture that is given on Amazon is pretty spot on to what you will be getting, so if you like the look then this is the watch for you.
on November 16, 2014
Love this watch! It's a great looking watch that gets a lot of complements! I would definitely recommend it to anyone that thinks they even kinda like the watch. I'm actually going to order another one for myself just in case something happens to this one
The only draw back that I can see is the band. It's ok, but it felt pretty cheap. So I replaced it and love this watch!
on March 31, 2015
The only functional dials on this watch are the Hour, Minute, and Second hands. The smaller Chronograph dials are just cosmetic as are two of the three buttons on the side. Still for the price a good knock around watch if it lasts.
on January 12, 2015
Not a bad watch, looks good, feels nice. Just a little cheap with the sturdiness of the band. The pin that fastens the leather to the face is a compression pin and popped off the first time I put the watch on. The band eventually broke in and now it hasn't given me any more problems.
Good watch for the price - looks expensive.
on November 21, 2015
I have this watch for at least a month now and it works as it should: quartz watch precision as expected. No comments regarding adjustment or other related operation to modify the time. I especially like the orange handles and numbers that jump out at first glance. What I do not like is the quality of the band, could be of better quality! Well for the price I have paid ... And finally, I think I should mention the Customer Service from You YouPifa: the watch did Not arrive after the expected time as announced on Amazon tracking. I emailed You YouPifa Customer Service that answered within 24 hours and within 48 hours I have another one shipped out and with tracking #. Overall 4 stars for the watch (ugly watch band) and + 1 star for Customer Service: Final 5 stars. I have bought a leather orange band and wear this watch every day now.
on April 24, 2014
cool looking everyday wearing watch, 8 bucks can't beat a deal like that, every time I look at it I feel happy
on June 7, 2015
The watch its self is amazing looking. I get complements on it every time I have it on. But the band it come with is less then steller. You'll want to replace as soon as you get it. It's cheep and looks and feels like panted cardboard .
on February 12, 2014
It's a cool looking watch because it's different. When the battery is dead it's toast. I have a profession watch kit to change batteries and I could not get in this thing to change a bad one. One good tap on this watch and all 3 watch hands/arms fell off the center shaft. Had to throw it out. The band falls apart quickly too. If you like disposable watches then this is for you.
on September 22, 2015
WOW! I purchased this watch as a Christmas gift at the very last minute and did not know what exactly to expect but this watch is amazing. My friend absolutely loves it and it is exactly how i imagined it . I have ordered From other websites thinking I would get the product i asked for and i have never been 100% satisfied until now .
on March 6, 2015
Well first off the watch is very nice 8 bucks. Pretty solid little thing . But the band on it, couldn't be more cheap! Literally within the 4 hours of owning it ,one of the loops broke off. So if you do buy this watch , you should buy a nice band for it.