Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 18, 2014
Okay...so I received this watch much sooner than I expected; the watch is huge!! It has a very large face placed on top of a black large background with rose-colored accents(not gold-as pictured). The rubber strap is wide and hard and narrows a bit as it gets down to the buckle. The watch sits thick on the wrist, like a stack of pancakes!! The look of the watch is...sort of, sporty elegant; It could pass as a more expensive watch, similar to the looks (and size) of the Invicta brand.
The watch seems to be built sturdy with a heavy feel to it. It looks good, but just too damn big for my taste-- and probably my wrist. This is the type of watch for a lumberjack, wrestler, football player-300lb men. And yes, only the hour and minute hands work; everything else is just decoration.
For the price, though, it serves as a nice looking watch. And as for the compliments that other reviewers wrote about receiving, you will get some; who could miss it...it's in your face!
on April 23, 2015
money well spent. This watch looks and feel like it cost way more. I love how the watch head is very heavy and sturdy. And it feels like high quality. the color is a little off. It's not gold ,Its brass / rose gold. The band is not rubber, it is plastic. however is thick and very sturdy. I do recommend you not to use this watch every day is just a fashion watch. The color made this in a great.It is also unisex. Not too small not too big.
review image review image review image
on June 28, 2015
The hook from the strap to the watch is already off. It is not strong and very fragile which is not good For such a heavy watch..... Thinking of returning it
review image
on November 26, 2014
The Youyoupifa mob have solved my problems efficiently and successfully. I hail them as good honest traders as they make every effort to help their customers. I have therefo revised my comments and thank them for their prompt service. I will continue to purchase further watches from them with confidence.
on September 21, 2015
I received a BLUE watch, it is completely different then the picture. Do not order. Very cheap! Only gave one star because it's required!
review image
on October 14, 2013
None of the actual dials except the clock are functional. It doesn't actually have a calendar or anything else. On the watch I recieved, the dial that you adjust the minute hand with was very loose and almost to the point of not being able to function properly. I was able to adjust the time, and it appears to be keeping time.

I wouldn't recommend this watch unless you just want a piece of "fashion jewelry" to wear.
on June 19, 2014
The knob on the right side of the watch got loose, but it still functioned. I have received multiple complements on this watch, and I truly like it. I would recommend it. The price is more than fair. Just know it may take a few weeks to get to you from Singapore.
on February 12, 2014
For such a low price this watch is amazing. I thought this watch would be junk but I was so wrong. It has a nice metal finish that seems very sturdy. The straps are rubbery but the watch itself is amazing
on January 1, 2015
Looks just like the picture..except the gold is a bit more "bronzey." Nice size and although the band is rubber, the face is big enough that the band doesn't get much attention. As some of the other reviews said, the extra dials don't actually work...just don't let people get too close I guess.

Ordered it November 30th and received it December 29th...so it did take quite awhile to come from China and was a late Christmas gift. If your order it well in advance the price is worth the look.

I sent an email of complaint...they responded very quickly and kindly...the day after I sent the email they responded and that is the same day the watch arrived. So customer service was excellent. I would order from the vendor again. Extremely inexpensive so obviously don't expect high quality or long lasting wear.
on May 17, 2014
It took a long time to send item, then the way it was wrapped,shippped. Though had no damage,I was hoping I would get it somewhat faster...the watch wrist band it's made of plastic...easy to get torn...