4.0 out of 5 stars Great For the Price, Slow Delivery
Truly a masterpiece for the price.

Published 9 months ago by Alex Fradis

2.0 out of 5 stars Also not advised for purchase
Cheap watch, the straps are cheap quality but it was at least running when it arrived. the other one I ordered wasnt. Not what I was looking for at all for a christmas present to my son.
Published 9 months ago by David D. Vanderpool

2.0 out of 5 stars Also not advised for purchase, December 10, 2013
David D. Vanderpool (Albuquerque, NM United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Youyoupifa Fashion Roman Number Stainless Steel Quartz Wrist Watch NBW0FA6137-BL1 (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, February 18, 2014
Watch band broke as soon as I tried to put it on! Poor craftsmanship and not worth $2.00. I would not recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great For the Price, Slow Delivery, December 30, 2013
Truly a masterpiece for the price.

It took two months to deliver, sadly. Once I got this timepiece, I put it on and I wore it for a bit. It is packaged rather better than I expected. As many reviews suggest, I figured the watch would be delivered non functional. All went well. This is a better accessory than a purpose watch. The overall appearance is great, I've gotten many compliments. From the far eye, or from someone with astigmatism, the watch appears very sharp and elegant. Any watch fanatic would easily call out the low priced watch, but to others, this is just another "fine time".

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok buy, April 29, 2014
I dnt like the cheap band on this watch...watch part was nice but the band breaks so easily that it's not worth the buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, You get what you pay for, August 26, 2014
Good looking, You get what you pay for, and I like it. I got lots of compliments. I do recommend this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 23, 2014
Great watch Lousy band. The watch keeps great time, but the band broke the first time I put it on. For the price the watch is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashion Roman Number Stainless Steel Watch, March 29, 2014
A very nice watch. As usual I brought t for my son and he was really pleased with it. Thank you very much YouYoupifa for your great service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just do not buy. Do not waste your money. Do not trust this store. Go spend somewhere else., November 29, 2013
When this arrived, its battery was dead. Could not change the battery because of the one-piece case. Almost impossible to set time anyway because of the obstacle above the winding knob. I though the design was good but did not assume that the obstacle design above the knob. Big misdesign. Then, the short hand was trapped by the fake second so that the time will not go in anyway. The belt was made from paper, I guess. Just do not buy. Do not waste your money. Do not trust this store. Go spend somewhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the buy but please know., November 4, 2013
Great fashion watch! I wouldn't recommend this as your daily watch but if you need/want a cheap showoff watch to catch some attention on those special occasions then stop right here. The watch looks great ( the dials in the back are fake but did you see the price? XD ,) a little uncomfortable as its tight around the arm with no cushioning but worth it as its only a one night wear. It looks good brand new but I don't think these would age well which is fine for me as I don't expect it to last long anyway. It ships from China so I recommend you look for all the watches you want from the seller to reduce shipping fees and not waste time.

1.0 out of 5 stars they don't know roman numerals, November 4, 2013
The roman numeral fo 4 is incorrect , very cheap look ,sorry i bought it. this watch belongs in a junk shop