Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: YouYouPifa Fashion Simple Design Black Dial Leather Strap Quartz Wrist Watch (Men's)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2014
Imagine the worst/cheapest material for a band and that's exactly what you get. The watch itself looks awesome. NOT for everyday use. PAIDU & SINOBI watches shipped together. Aside from them feeling like vending machine quality watches, they still look good.
review image
on December 8, 2013
Simply elegant. Youyoupifa watches confuse me, because for the price you'd think your are getting Chinese garbage but I have bought a few and they all keep good time and last. I can honestly say that these watches are great quality! this one specifically has a slick feel. The glass is slightly elevated like a pyramid which makes the reflection look great! It does smudge but that is my only problem with it!
on December 18, 2014
I bought this watch around Black Friday/Cyber Monday when the price had dropped to TWO DOLLARS. I figured "good reviews, two dollars out of my pocket, and free shipping? What have I got to lose?" Let me tell you, seeing it now, I would have paid at least $30 for it, and I'm a cheap bastard. It's beautiful. The leather is not exceptionally fine, but is very strong, the glass face is very thick with a nice crystal-cut finish, and the ticking is not very loud at all. Amazon's estimated delivery was about a month a half from order time. It took about two weeks to get to my door. I could not be more pleased with this purchase. If you look at it and think it will look like a cheap knock-off in real life just because of how inexpensive it is, then do NOT trust that instinct. It is a fantastic piece.
on December 16, 2014
Really nice design overall and works pretty well. The only issue I had was that the leather strap fell apart after a couple weeks. However it is still wearable even with the broken strap.
review image
on September 29, 2013
I love this watch. It looks even nicer than it's picture and people think it was way more expensive than it really was when they see it. I'm considering getting this for my friend's birthday and pretending like I'm a good friend that spends a lot of money on others.
on March 3, 2014
I purchased this silver and black watch to have an eveyday look. I purchased a gold watch to go with my evening clothing. After I recieved the silver one I like it the best. It really matter what I'm wearing and where I going. Wanting to look my best always.
I usually pay twenty for a Timex watch, which is worth it for the extra features--day, date, Indiglo--providing the watch holds up for more than a couple of months. But after a multitude of problems with these once-dependable timepieces (my last kept falling off my wrist because the straight and tiny metal piece of the clasp bent like a wet noodle when inserted into a hole on the opposite band), I'd had enough. Why not see what's available for ten, or even five, dollars?

This one is more stylish than a Timex, and it certainly makes a good first impression. It's not one of those weightless, plastic-y, all-digital watches, and it's not one of those cheap watches with an ill-fitting metal band. Its claim of "quartz movement" and a "stainless steel" back is supported by just enough weight to convince the owner that he's wearing a "real" watch. (As for a genuine leather band, that part is inconclusive.)

I've had it for only a couple of days, but as far as longevity, only time will (or won't) tell.
on December 12, 2013
My husband loves this! Someone actually commented on how nice his "Movado" watch was! Looks very nice without the high price tag. Did take a little while to get here but totally worth it!
on February 24, 2015
Nice looking cheap watch. About the same cost as batteries for my old more expensive watch. Be certain it is cheap but looks fine on your arm and not up close. With the 2 year warranty you cannot go wrong. I break watches, hit them, drop them, lose them so a cheap watch meets my needs.
on June 7, 2015
The best cheap watch I have found. In fact, two other people my first week commented on how nice the watch was and wanted to know where I got it! The beveled top face reflects sunlight very interestingly so beware of that. It is so much more professional to look at my watch and quickly see the time than it is to pull out my phone and press the power button glance down after all that commotion to see the time, then put the phone back in my jacket pocket.

I agree the band is likely to not last very long but I've had the watch for several weeks now and it is still holding up. I might even end up getting a replacement band of higher quality if the watch face continues to hold up.

I regularly do some light gardening and dishes and have not had any problem with dirt or water with this watch. Highly recommend if it is something you want and have a stylish look. Also it does sit decently large on a male wrist as compared to another cheap watch that was easily 30% smaller in diameter.