4.0 out of 5 stars Can you really buy a watch for $4??...
Yes you can! I figured I had little loss buying this Chinese watch. It did take a few weeks to get to me, but its not bad! Easily worth the price! I've had it for maybe 10 days and it accurately tells time!
Published 15 months ago by Brig

2.0 out of 5 stars My Review
The watch is much smaller than what the picture shows, particularly the band. It looks more like a female product as oppose to a male watch.
Published 8 months ago by Tersee Nande

4.0 out of 5 stars Can you really buy a watch for $4??..., September 20, 2013
This review is from: Youyoupifa Gorgeous PU Strap White Case Stainless Steel Wrist Watch NBW0FA6233-WH3 (Watch)
The band's faux leather wouldn't be bad (I have other similar faux leather bands) but this one has fake creases and dots on it, I'm guessing to make it look like leather? I dunno, but its kind of ugly, but you have to look close to notice so I don't mind it.
The only reason I give it 4 stars is because the 3 fake dials in the center kind of overlap the 3, 6, and 9 numbers. I knew the dials were fake, and that's fine, but it looks a little weird. Not too bad though! Again, you'd need to look closely to notice.
If I run into any problems I'll update this review. But I like it! And recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars My Review, April 27, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars cool, but broke quick, February 21, 2014
Really cool watch but the strap broke after about a week. If that was better then it would be 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch, May 2, 2014
This watch came in a very good condition and looks nice . It working pretty good and I'm glad I got one.
Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars bad bad, April 16, 2014
I only lasted 1 week and stopped the clock,I thought at least my watch would last a little longer but I see that I made a very bad buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars mrd, April 15, 2014
I purchased three of these watches and all three of them keep good time.

Very happy I love all off them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, April 6, 2014
J. Holt (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Looks good for casual or dress up. Looks expensive on the wrist. This was a value purchase. I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite, February 25, 2014
Best bang for your buck out there for sure. I would highly recommend this product. Good materials used and hasn't broken

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small for my average size wrist, July 22, 2014
Jack C Baker (Louisville, KY, US) - See all my reviews
I don't understand why this "men's" watch does not fit, is way too small, I do not have a large wrist. They should advertise the band length.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 7, 2014
Bad realy bad!!! The glass came broken.