Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 26, 2014
For the price, is a cool watch that tells the time. The complications are non-functional, just painted on the face, but I wouldn't really use them if they worked. I like the big watch look, so I like it. I was able to adjust the time with no issues. The screw-on stem cover is also just for looks; it doesn't keep any water out. The button is also just for looks; it doesn't do anything except let water in. I expect that the non-SS base metal will start corroding due to skin salts after some wear, but will not be very noticeable against the black finish. The cheap-o band is too large, I had to drill a couple of extra holes so it would fit my wrist.

Update: The watch works fine when it is sitting on the counter, but when I wear it, it unexpectedly stops from time to time; replacing the battery did not help. I talked the Youyoupifa people into sending me another one, but that one came with the minute hand loose from its spindle. I'll have to take it apart and see if I can reattach it. Pretty poorly made, but only $7. Usually you get what you pay for.

Update 2: I was able to get the minute hand back on the replacement watch and found that the problem with the original watch was that the crown was screwed too far onto the stem. Now I have two watches that work fine and I get compliments on the looks.
on March 20, 2013
the face was bigger than I anticipated. To set the time is difficult to pull out the stem. With hands being the same color as the numbers it takes a longer look to determine the time.
on August 12, 2015
Very Large watch! The Stem dial unscrews took me awhile to figure that out being it came without any instructions! The stem rubs the back of my hand and causes irritation! It does however keep good time!
on April 20, 2014
at first I wasn't sure if I would like it, but it's smart looking, the band though not my style. I changed the band now it's great looking. it took awhile to get here, but not as long as they said. make no mistake this watch is more for cosmetic looks than quality.
on May 12, 2014
So, since Amazon didn't like one of my honest and earnest reviews, you will never get another good review from me ever again.
BUT, I will however, write this paragraph each time just to waste your time.
See, unlike you, I'm doing this in my FREE time.
Enjoy pole smokers.
on January 6, 2014
Unless your wrist is freaking enormous, you'll have t make your own holes in the paper watchband. It may be dirt cheap, but even so, if you can't ever use or wear it, it's a ripoff. Don't waste your money.
on February 3, 2013
Analog watch with accurate moving second hand. My only caveat is that this is part of the current (pass?) trend or over-sized watches. If you have large hands or just like big "bling" this one for you. Looks good.
on April 8, 2013
Come on, it has great pictures and a lot od photo shop job, this item than came from CHINA is just a piece a Junk, do not buy it.
on August 7, 2013
Its not a bad watch for the price. Nice to wear, looks good, but know it will probably not wear well
on March 29, 2013
This watch has a distinct look with its massive face and orange coloring. This is a fashion watch - not a treasured heirloom. As long as you accept that you can enjoy it.
It arrived on time and covered in bubble wrap. It keeps good time but it came one hour ahead of time and I havent been able to adjust it. The main stem cannot be pulled out - it really is a screw-down winding handle - not for setting the time.
Visually it is hard to read as both the hands and the numerals/hash marks are bright orange. It takes some getting used to.
Buy this watch if it catches your eye, if the color scheme matches your wardrobe.