Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 26, 2013
I ordered this product earlier this month and it arrived a week ahead of the estimated delivery date. I'm glad to see that when receiving my orders.

What surprised me about this product was the size, in the photographs the product seemed much bigger than I had expected and I thought it would a much bigger watch. I would like to see the seller list this item as (Small) as it is smaller than the standard size pocket watches sold of this kind.

However, The design of the product is exactly as advertised and I really like the intricate details.

I also like that the watch is in working order, I don't have any expectations in terms of the watch being set to any time as long as it is in working order.

Overall I am pleasantly surprised with this product and would consider ordering from this seller again.
on February 1, 2014
This pocketwatch necklace is ADORABLE! And for the price, how can anyone complain? Yes, it will take a while to get to you (it's coming from China), but it's really cute. And it didn't take quite as long as some people are reporting. It took about 3 weeks for mine to arrive. It arrived in a tiny, economical package, but there was no damage at all, as it was well-cushioned. An excellent seller!
on April 14, 2014
Got my new replacement watch about a week ago, it keeps perfect time and is very comfortable to wear. Thanks to the company and Amazon for sending another one to replace the defective one. Hope to have many years of good service from this attractive little watch. May 13, 2014
on February 23, 2014
I bought several of these watches in different designs based on the reviews. I wanted to give each of the girls in my family something that looked nice and I could afford. Every design is delicate and beautiful matching the girls I bought them for.
on December 17, 2015
This watch was wrapped in bubble wrap inside a plastic bag. The back to this Pocket Watch does not have a slit where you can open it. My thought is when the battery expires I will not be able to open the Watch without damaging the case.
on December 4, 2013
This is a great looking watch for the price! Not too large or too small. Love the bronze color and the style. Opens easily. Has nice designs embossed on the back too. I was impressed!
on September 30, 2014
Love these sweet little pendant watches. I got one for myself and my mother liked it so much , I bought one for her as well. Nice design and detail, appear more expensive than they were. I've gotten many nice compliments and always enjoy wearing it. Love the length.
on July 21, 2015
This was the perfect size for me. I work at an amusement park so I took it off the chain and put it with my whistle. I figdet a lot so soon the clasp to keep it shut broke. Then about a month or two later the thing to change the time fell out. Next, the pin that keeps the cover attached fell out. I think for the price and how much wear and tear it went through it was still a good purchase, and I'm thinking about buying another one. I still love the design and overall feel of it.
on December 19, 2013
I ordered the full hunter and the bronze openwork design pocket watches from this seller. I've had them for a few weeks now and they both keep time very nicely so far. The chain is pretty long and sturdy, and overall I'm pleased with the quality for the low price of these watches.
on April 10, 2014
This was a gift for my youngest daughter's birthday. She was very happy with it. Actually she thought it was a piece from her great grandmother's estate. I will definitely be on the lookout for more of this type of gift just to have in my "gift box" supply.