5.0 out of 5 stars Solid And Bright - Great customer Service
The watch is very bright and is very complex - It is heavy and solid and the face plate looks hard and very difficult to break - The watch is very stylish and i have gotten so many people to be like whoa where did you get that.

Bought this watch and then sent it to my house within 4 days of purchase.
The battery slightly worked in the watch and it died the...
Published on March 12, 2012 by Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy
I would very much like to give a review but I can't I'm mad cause no instructions came with the watch, I have no clue on how to set this watch. Not very happy
Published 4 months ago by vernon stallworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid And Bright - Great customer Service, March 12, 2012
This review is from: Youyoupifa Trendy Design Long Lasting Shockproof Army Style LED Watch with Alloy Bracelet and 28 Blue LED Lights for Time & Date Display (Watch)

Bought this watch and then sent it to my house within 4 days of purchase.
The battery slightly worked in the watch and it died the next day. I went on amazon and contacted the seller and he sent me a brand new watch and fully refunded me for the old one. The new one happens to be even nicer than the old one - I am looking into buying watches from this seller very soon again because of the customer support

5.0 out of 5 stars smart watch, September 7, 2012
I love this watch!! Very different, and it fits my wrist, I have a big wrist and it fits comfortable. looking at the watch, one would think it looks like your under house arrest, lol, The design is very unusual, it also has 2 batteries, watch can be set to automatically display time every 10-50 minutes. Looks very sharp. I cant decide which hand to wear it on. Nice conversation piece. Very fast delivery.
Thanks Amonzon your the best......

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking watch if you don't mind a few flaws., May 7, 2012
A nice looking timepiece if you don't pushing a button every time you want to see the time. It definitely looks hip. But I can tell that sooner or later, having to hit a button (rather than simply look at the thing) is going to get old, Came with instructions, but man oh man you need a magnifying glass to read them. Comes packed in a nice tin. For the price, so far, I am happy. Also, I have big wrists and this one fit nicely. A lot of watches you buy online sight unseen and untried in terms of "fit" in fact don't fit. I am happy to say this one did.

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, March 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars High Tech looking watch, January 9, 2013
Very high tech looking. Bright LED's, very futuristic watch. Very heavy and looks expensive definite good buy for the price :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but., March 6, 2014
The watch is a great looking, I gave it three stars because they could have put some kind of instructions with the watch.. How to set it, how to change the battery ,what kindof battery to use,things like that,. I want to give it as a fun gift and a box would have been nice. Amazon please get this company to give instructions with this nice looking watch. Is there any one out there that could tell me how to set this watch so I can print it out and give it with the watch. Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars took only one day to break, October 8, 2012
Well I got in about 5 days and it only took 8 hours to stop working. Would not refer anyone to this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 25, 2012
This watch is unique and very cool. It's a conversation piece for sure. Shipping was actually a lot faster than it said it was going to be. Over all I'm satisfied with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone tried to steal it, October 10, 2012
R Pen (california) - See all my reviews
The quality of this watch far exceeds the price charged for it.

It's made for a gorilla to wear, for I had to remove two links, but if you are a bigger person this will fit without issues.

Since I have tons of watches I also have a repair kit that allows me to remove links in minutes, but a jewelry store could do it also.

It's easy to set and use, and easy to tell time. The lights are bright and cool. Everyone who saw it tried to steal it from me.

Several told me they wanted one, but they were too expensive where they had seen them in malls and the like.

They could not believe what I paid so this manufacturer should expect more orders shortly.

A five star ratings for this product is to low, seriously I don't think you will be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars LED Watch, May 30, 2012
The pictures look great, but that's about it, the product in real life looks cheap, it's a pain to adjust the wristband and apparently t comes sized for a giant, the led part is good but aside from that it's not worth it. The product on the pictures looks like metal or solid, in real life it's plastic. Also the instructions simply are really bad. In my opinion it's not even worth $5

Rate and Discover Movies