Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: YouYouPifa Trendy Design Army Style LED Watch with Alloy Bracelet and 28 Blue LED Lights for Time & Date Display
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 12, 2012
The watch is very bright and is very complex - It is heavy and solid and the face plate looks hard and very difficult to break - The watch is very stylish and i have gotten so many people to be like whoa where did you get that.

Bought this watch and then sent it to my house within 4 days of purchase.
The battery slightly worked in the watch and it died the next day. I went on amazon and contacted the seller and he sent me a brand new watch and fully refunded me for the old one. The new one happens to be even nicer than the old one - I am looking into buying watches from this seller very soon again because of the customer support
44 comments|172 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 7, 2012
I love this watch!! Very different, and it fits my wrist, I have a big wrist and it fits comfortable. looking at the watch, one would think it looks like your under house arrest, lol, The design is very unusual, it also has 2 batteries, watch can be set to automatically display time every 10-50 minutes. Looks very sharp. I cant decide which hand to wear it on. Nice conversation piece. Very fast delivery.
Thanks Amonzon your the best......
11 comment|81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2012
A nice looking timepiece if you don't pushing a button every time you want to see the time. It definitely looks hip. But I can tell that sooner or later, having to hit a button (rather than simply look at the thing) is going to get old, Came with instructions, but man oh man you need a magnifying glass to read them. Comes packed in a nice tin. For the price, so far, I am happy. Also, I have big wrists and this one fit nicely. A lot of watches you buy online sight unseen and untried in terms of "fit" in fact don't fit. I am happy to say this one did.
22 comments|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2013
Very high tech looking. Bright LED's, very futuristic watch. Very heavy and looks expensive definite good buy for the price :)
on March 6, 2014
The watch is a great looking, I gave it three stars because they could have put some kind of instructions with the watch.. How to set it, how to change the battery ,what kindof battery to use,things like that,. I want to give it as a fun gift and a box would have been nice. Amazon please get this company to give instructions with this nice looking watch. Is there any one out there that could tell me how to set this watch so I can print it out and give it with the watch. Thank you.
on August 8, 2015
This is a ten dollar watch. Keep that in mind. My watch came with one of the pins that fastens the band to the watch had not been connected. No whining allowed in my cave so I took a Swiss army knife and fixed that problem and was surprised it fit my extra large wrist perfectly. "Well, I bet is it is going to be a bitch to set, so lets get started". Within a minute or two had the watch set for the correct time but not AM or PM. Another 30 seconds later I had that set. "HA" I gloated, "It is supposed to show the date and these foreigners didn't provide instructions". "False Advertising!" . Looking at my "No Whining Poster" , and digging the box out of the trash can saw a little paper down in the box. I pulled it out and without my reading glasses was amazed to find some legible well written instructions. Not only was way to set and read the date available, but there was a way to brighten or dim the display and make the watch flash on every at a rate you choose ie. every minute , five minutes etc. "OK, so I wonder if it keeps good time? Yep, after two weeks it is constant with WWV. It is well made, easy to use, is unusual and I can't find a thing to cry about. I am 73 and didn't have to call a geeky kid for help. One word was misspelled in the instructions and thinking there may be some features I hadn't discovered yet went to You Tube. It sucked. Give you tube one star and the watch 5 stars.
on October 8, 2012
Well I got in about 5 days and it only took 8 hours to stop working. Would not refer anyone to this item.
on December 7, 2013
Watch failed. Supplier said batteries were dead. I replaced batteries, contacted supplier in Hong Kong. Sent watch back. They claim they never got it. Yuch. A hard lesson. Batteries and postage cost more than watch!! Buy American!
on March 10, 2014
I would very much like to give a review but I can't I'm mad cause no instructions came with the watch, I have no clue on how to set this watch. Not very happy
on May 4, 2014
The watch is not and I repeat not water proof. If you wash your hands forget about using the watch for two days if it does decide to work a after that. Cheap watch the colors aren't even finished half a paint job. These are obviously the throw backs from some factory.