Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 15, 2014
I really wanted to like these watch, especially for the price. But, it's just too small and the quality isn't there. Yes I know, it's $10 bucks, but this watch is meant more for a woman. I'm a rather small guy, 5'8" 150 and this watch looks like a kids watch on my wrist. I gave it to wife since she seems to like it.
on October 15, 2013
this watch works ok, but the bezel with crystal has fallen off twice and I have already had to replace the band after a month or so. But keeps good time. Was only 6 bucks with the shipping so not perfect, but worth what I paid.
on July 28, 2014
Beautiful watch, but it is a lot smaller than I expected. It almost feels like a premium kid watch. Overall it is very durable and for the price, I am satisfy with my purchase. I wish it came with a box to put the watch in, but it did not.
on August 14, 2014
I can't speak to the longevity of this watch, but as for the appearance, I really like it. It's simple and classy; and great for pairing with black or grey Dockers. I've had it for over a month now, and no issues yet. Plus, I've received several compliments on it as well. Best $6 dollars I've spent in a long time.
on June 18, 2014
I hit a home run with this one. He loved it and so did I. It's nice looking and you can ear it with just about anything. I can"t wait to look for more to buy for the one man I love.
on May 19, 2014
Love this watch! I've been wearing it everyday... Simple and affordable. I am definitely buying another from the same seller.
on March 26, 2015
It was a good first watch for my little brother. Something that looks really nice but won't break bank and since he is very young won't matter if he breaks it or gets lost. Good for young boys.
on February 5, 2015
It's true that the strap is easy to break, but my friends are impressed in it's clean design!
Worth for $10, just get a new leather strap. :)
on January 14, 2015
My husband went bananas over this watch. And I have to agree; it is extremely attractive and you can't beat the price. A Winner.
on March 29, 2014
I brought this watch for my friend who prefer a small face watch and this was perfect. Thanks again for your service.