I love this watch ... People you will love this watch do not listen to any bad things people say about it. One thing for
sure it is large on your arm but look good my friend ..... Buy it now I love it .....
Published 9 months ago by lane

3.0 out of 5 stars Big and Weird and Unique
Published 9 months ago by Arnold Dion

3.0 out of 5 stars Big and Weird and Unique, November 9, 2013
This review is from: Youyoupifa Hot Selling 3 Dial Stainless Steel Quartz Watch NBW0SD6451-WH3 (Watch)
I liked this watch because it looked like something snapped from the hull of a Russian sub. Sturdy and unique, the watch itself is pretty awesome, my only issue being with the size of the face and the compass. This watch is HUGE. Know that. And the compass, on mine at least, doesn't work at all, not that I need it to. If you're looking for an unusual watch that strangers will want to talk to you about, this is what you've been looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars You will be Happy with this 3 Dial Stainless Steel Quartz Watch, November 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., February 2, 2014
This is a big watch, but not uncomfortable at all. It keeps time well, but don't rely on the compass if you're lost. I like unusual watches. You will get comments. If you like watches, and you want something a little different, buy it.

I still love the watch, but if you're wearing something bulky, the stem and buttons can be a bit irritating to the back of my hand at the wrist. It is, after all, a large watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars huge time piece, April 27, 2014
A totally unique watch. Of the six adjustment features,only two are actually functional. But, who really cares, you are the only one who knows. To every one else it is an impressive mystery as to what those buttons actually do.

This a large piece. On a big wrist it looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars You cannot beat this sale anywhere, April 6, 2014
Extremely happy it looks amazing on my husband's wrist. It's nice to be able to buy such a beautiful watch at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool-looking watch, March 27, 2014
It has a neat Sputnik-era James-Bond vibe. Both watches work fine and the compass probably works; it has interference inside and I keep forgetting to try it when outside. I like the big watch look, so I like it; it is about the maximum acceptable size for my smallish wrist. The buttons are just for looks; they don't do anything except let water in. I expect that the base metal will start corroding due to skin salts after some wear, but hopefully won't be too noticeable. The band is leather, good quality. Good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is totally Awesome!!!, March 17, 2014
I choose a rating of 5 stars because you guys just keep on surprising me with great deals. I'm happy to know that you guys exist, and bring just a little happiness to the lives of hard working people everywhere....

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic watch., March 8, 2014
This is one of the best watches I've ever had, and I've had quite a good many, tho the compass doesn't work, but I have a good sense of direction anyway, very good watch overall though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice..., December 27, 2013
The watch take a long time to arrive but..., I really was surprised by the quality of this watch...! This watch look good, feel good and I got a lot of compliments about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
excellent product very well packed thanks

Rate and Discover Movies