Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on November 9, 2013
I liked this watch because it looked like something snapped from the hull of a Russian sub. Sturdy and unique, the watch itself is pretty awesome, my only issue being with the size of the face and the compass. This watch is HUGE. Know that. And the compass, on mine at least, doesn't work at all, not that I need it to. If you're looking for an unusual watch that strangers will want to talk to you about, this is what you've been looking for.
on November 14, 2013
I love this watch ... People you will love this watch do not listen to any bad things people say about it. One thing for
sure it is large on your arm but look good my friend ..... Buy it now I love it .....
on March 27, 2014
It has a neat Sputnik-era James-Bond vibe. Both watches work fine and the compass probably works; it has interference inside and I keep forgetting to try it when outside. I like the big watch look, so I like it; it is about the maximum acceptable size for my smallish wrist. The buttons are just for looks; they don't do anything except let water in. I expect that the base metal will start corroding due to skin salts after some wear, but hopefully won't be too noticeable. The band is leather, good quality. Good price.
on April 27, 2014
A totally unique watch. Of the six adjustment features,only two are actually functional. But, who really cares, you are the only one who knows. To every one else it is an impressive mystery as to what those buttons actually do.

This a large piece. On a big wrist it looks great.
on February 14, 2015
This is an excellent buy for such a good watch. Great quality, functionality and looks, good too.
Now you probably read some reviews on this watch, saying things like: " button's aren't functional, compass doesn't work, etc..." Well, duh! It doesn't take a M.I.T graduate to figure out simply by looking at the watch's photo that buttons are controlling exactly what? Hmmm? And as far as the compass is concerned, that's what GPS and cell phones are for should you get lost.
I've seen leather watch bands alone cost starting at $20.00 at watch leaders. So you get a nice strong leather band and nice looking, working watch
for under $10.00.

Buy it!
on May 21, 2015
Oh gosh how many reviews have I written on these things lol they are great, the compass on this one actually works, and everyone thinks they cost a lot thats what I never get tired of with these youyoupifa watches everyone in America has no clue that by buying imports your getting something that no one has seen before and compared to our over priced over marketed American brands
on March 8, 2015
Funky looking watch. Has a compass that actually works! (Movt from Japan) Nice quality finish and the leather as well. Lots of nice compliments on the very different style. The smaller watch dial does work as well. Can be leave the price. I would buy again from this brand. :)
on June 23, 2014
I enjoy being different, yet cool. This is it!! I am a middle aged nerd who loves to have someone notice something different...like a very large, cool watch. I wear it once in a while, when I will have many people around. It never fails to get noticed. I am going to order two or three other styles. So fun!
on February 2, 2014
This is a big watch, but not uncomfortable at all. It keeps time well, but don't rely on the compass if you're lost. I like unusual watches. You will get comments. If you like watches, and you want something a little different, buy it.

I still love the watch, but if you're wearing something bulky, the stem and buttons can be a bit irritating to the back of my hand at the wrist. It is, after all, a large watch.
on December 17, 2014
Arrived missing one of the fake screw heads on the right side of the watch face. It also has several areas on the watch face that are CORRODED. An absolute piece of junk. And the other reviewer was correct - to return it the customer has to pay for return shipping to China which is more than you paid for the watch. Clever racket.