5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed
I was a bit skeptical about this watch for its price (and that it's fabricated in China). This watch totally blew my opinion of it out of the water. You get a lot of bang for you buck on this time piece. I get asked frequently about where I got it, and I receive many compliments.

Pros:
The time piece is very accurate at keeping time. Like most automatic...
Published 1 month ago by soynanyos

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what is shown in your pictures
The pics show all black, but mine arrived in silver. Otherwise, wish to have it in black as shown. Love the automechanical winding. Would buy from you again when the need arises.
Published 3 months ago by gary benson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what is shown in your pictures, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Youyoupifa Black Skeleton Dail Stainless steel Strap Automatic Mechanical Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed, June 20, 2014
soynanyos (WENATCHEE, WASHINGTON, US) - See all my reviews

Pros:
The time piece is very accurate at keeping time. Like most automatic time pieces, a good wind will last you the entire day. The straps are durable and easy to adjust. I love the weight of the watch on my wrist. It doesn’t feel too heavy. In the times I have bumped the face end of the watch against something, no scratches were made on the glass. Real plus on that!

Cons: It' evident that it isn't luxury quality. Upon closer inspection, the hour markings are inconsistent and off centered. What I am referring to can be seen in the fourth picture. If you take a look at the 3 and 9 hour, you can see how one marker is shorter than the other. At the 4 and 11 hour marks have a black slit is not centered. The clasp of the watch isn't scratch resistant.

Regardless of these miniscule con details, it is a great time piece. It's been doing well for me with no mechanical flaws. If you are a buyer that is looking for perfection or has an OCD complex, keep looking. This isn't a watch for you.
I recommend this watch (Brand) to anyone who is starting to look into getting an automatic watch for the first time or wants a fashionable look without the hefty price tag. I find that this watch is perfect for the humble purchaser.
I love it. I hope you do too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not keep time, May 10, 2014
Have to update the time several times a day. Also the auto wind doesn't stay wound overnight so every morning I have to set the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars My watch order from Youyoupifa, March 17, 2014
I ordered from looking at the picture of this watch I thought it was black. I let them know they sent me the wrong one. they were so Professional and nice in trying to help me. They offered a new watch or refund anything to make me Happy. I just went back a read the complete order page and found I WAS WRONG I did order the silver watch. I'm SORRY for wasting there time I hope they accept my sincere Apologies

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong One, But It's Awesome, January 29, 2014
So they didn't send me the black one that I ordered... they sent me a silver one, with a small black ring around the face. That's the downside, and that's why one star has been deducted.

That aside, however, this watch is incredibly cool and looks like it should have cost about 100 times more than it did. The body is substantial-feeling, the automatic winding works wonderfully, and the second hand is a micro-sweep, which makes it look all the cooler and more expensive. Frankly, it's insane that anyone can sell a watch this nice for such a low cost. Granted, I've only had it for, what, a month... but so far it's held up wonderfully and I have pretty high hopes of it continuing to do so.

One downside is that the strap itself feels pretty chintzy... way too light, kind of tinny feeling. It's a weird counterpoint to the heft of the watch itself, and if you ever take the watch off and hand it to someone to look at the clear back or inspect the movement, the strap is what will immediately give it away as a cheap watch. But that's literally the only clue that it didn't cost $500 or more, so basically... don't take it off!

So far it's been accurate... granted, I don't wear it all the time, so the winding runs down and I have to reset it anyway, so maybe the movement is off and I just haven't run it long enough to notice. Regardless... incredible watch for the price. Get it, it looks freaking fantastic and seems to perform the same.

Rate and Discover Movies